me12123

Sep 5, 2017
That was your problem?Thats...m´kay.
It doesnt matter where you move the file,its not a save file in the common sense.
The actual savevalues are in the registry itself,the file you just saved is pretty much just a layout that,if used,overwrites the "savefile" that the game presently uses.

Or to make it simpler:
>Click the .reg file that contains your prior exported gamestate(the one you want to load)
>accept the prompt
>start your game and choose the save slot in which you saved your game(mind you,the games "old" savestate will be overwritten and with that erased,so if you want to keep multiple savestates you will need to repeat the export step for every single one)

If you want to "load" a different state you will need to repeat those steps with a different .reg file containing the game in the state you wish to load.
Finally yes got it to work. Thank you, you saved me a lot of time. Here, have some cookies. download (1).jpg

Reactions: Serra Angel

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
game got better since last time. any way to skip the grinding?
If you follow the reddit post I mentioned earlier, then follow saraf's instructions then yes. You still have to play up to a point that you feel bypasses most of the grinding but after that you can then save a checkpoint of sorts. After that all future playtroughs will be faster.

Blazeykinss

Sep 21, 2017
Am i the only one who really wants to see more Ivy content?:unsure:

Edit: Also maybe some Catwoman (not trying to pressure the creators or anything. Just characters i'd love to see more of)

Reactions: KaiserST

masker9x

Jun 18, 2017
i think this game need more places use money like hide some guys against JL or paying for party, upgrade army for invasion another world ( or planet ), building open ( like poor, new action room,v.v...), paying some events, new toys v.v...., use girls for atk/def and leader against JL

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I want to put Ivy in a cell, if that counts
I could see something like that happening. Like maybe Ivy tries to use her powers to steal some of Lex's female underlings from under him, particularly ones like Roulette or Tala who aren't under control of devices and Lex realizes it because of some oddities in their behavior, so he captures Ivy to stop her similar to how he did so with Killer Frost.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I could see something like that happening. Like maybe Ivy tries to use her powers to steal some of Lex's female underlings from under him, particularly ones like Roulette or Tala who aren't under control of devices and Lex realizes it because of some oddities in their behavior, so he captures Ivy to stop her similar to how he did so with Killer Frost.
Im not sure thats the way they are intending to go(Ivy displays a rather forthcoming attitude in her bedroom event)but cant say I wouldnt like to see that.
Maybe something like her seducing/mindcontrolling/whatever you want to call it your presently set henchwoman who then doesnt turn up for a important heist/event,indirectly sabotaging it while putting some heat on Lex and with that giving him a reason to take Ivy out of future equations.
Her prison content always rubbed me the wrong way so that would be rather satisfying.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't really read comics at all, I'm just going off what I've read on wikis and gotten from other secondary sources (I've recently gotten into Linkara's reviews as well, which is the only reason I knew about Dazzler) :p

Stephanie Brown is a character I've always liked conceptually, even if I don't have much experience with her in practice. I have a bad habit of confusing her and Carrie Kelly though (Carrie has my absolute favorite Robin design; the red hair with the green goggles/glasses look so GOOD), since I forget that there have been two female Robins not one :p

...Crap, I just realized I should have put Carrie's name on the survey with Stephanie's in the suggestions. THAT must have been why Carrie Fisher kept popping into my head when I thought about Carrie Kelly's Robin costume and was thinking it was Stephanie's.
You must read the sex story with 3 Batgirl-Barbara,Cassandra and Stephanie.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Like some people mentioned it would be awesome if we could put Ivy and/or Catwoman in a cell ^^ Ivy especially seems like a backstabbing bitch so that could be a possible scenario.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1547293677564.png

Hey Everyone,

The art pack has been released to $10+ patrons today. The above image is just a little SFW taste of this pack’s focus – Android 18.

In other news, everyone is officially back from the holidays and working on all cylinders. SR7 is locked away getting MM’s content complete for this month’s SU update – which is now less than 3 weeks away!
You can start expecting teaser posts about the latest update a week out from release. (Doesn’t mean expect one on that exact day, but from now on you can consider the week leading up to each update to be “Teaser Week”.)
Please try to keep in mind that this month’s update cycle ran face first into the holidays, so temper your expectations accordingly.

We’re sorry for the elongated radio silence following our Jan 1st post, but we’re back now and you can expect Patreon posts from us about every 3-4 days – so be sure to check back regularly. SR7 wants to try getting at least one stream in this month and we have plenty of other things to share – both SU and non-SU related.
We hope everyone’s year is starting off with a bang! If nothing else, you can expect a few at the end of the month. ; )

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

As expect the next update will be smaller than the previous two. Not something we can complain about, since it's because of the holidays.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry for asking, but is A18 in this game? Like as a summon or something? I assumed the first time I saw her that she may be in Robotics or as a Summon, but i honestly haven't gotten that far. The farthest I got before my save vanished was day 3 or something in jail.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry for asking, but is A18 in this game? Like as a summon or something? I assumed the first time I saw her that she may be in Robotics or as a Summon, but i honestly haven't gotten that far. The farthest I got before my save vanished was day 3 or something in jail.
Nope, no non-DC characters. It's just Sunset doing some extra stuff for himself as a little bit of art exercise outside the DC and sharing it with the patrons, like the Azula pic a bit back.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Nope, no non-DC characters. It's just Sunset doing some extra stuff for himself as a little bit of art exercise outside the DC and sharing it with the patrons, like the Azula pic a bit back.
Aw rip. Oh well, that's fine. Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes