ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I just realized something. We have Batgirl, Harley, and Ivy in the game, but no scenes with them interacting. Think about it. Lex has Batgirl in full costume (totally should be availabe in the cells). Requirements for the scene would be having Ivy in the bedroom, Harley as your henchwoman, and Batgirl in the cells.

Plus Batgirl leash scenes....

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If you mean SuperGIRL/Galetea, put Supergirl in her cell, make Galetea your henchwoman, then visit Kara in her cell.
Im pretty sure that doesnt exist oO
An anal scene I mean,so chances are high that he was indeed talking about the yacht event with Superwoman.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi first of all good game, of the best, I saw in a previous comenatrio that they had not thought to translate the game to other languages for lack of knowledge in these languages, I have seen that in some games created in unity developers put the texts of the game in .json files and thus users can create translations for these games ... I do not know if it is possible for this game, but maybe it would be a good idea to do something like that and make it easier for other users who do not know English to enjoy this game better .

If possible, I hope it can be considered, if not, it is still an excellent game.:ROFLMAO:

PD: Sorry for my english

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hi first of all good game, of the best, I saw in a previous comenatrio that they had not thought to translate the game to other languages for lack of knowledge in these languages, I have seen that in some games created in unity developers put the texts of the game in .json files and thus users can create translations for these games ... I do not know if it is possible for this game, but maybe it would be a good idea to do something like that and make it easier for other users who do not know English to enjoy this game better .

If possible, I hope it can be considered, if not, it is still an excellent game.:ROFLMAO:

PD: Sorry for my english
Since I'm not a buff at any of this kind of stuff, I can't say for certain. However, if you want to fan-translate or officially translate, you can try.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, I know but the text of the game can not be easily extracted, it is just an idea that maybe developers consider applying, since the texts in .xml could be easily edited by the fans.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, that's an idea, but by developers, we're just talking about one, and a pretty dang slow one at that. Not punching down the idea, but it's probably something that Oni wouldn't be able to get to unless all progress for anything new was to be stopped.
Uhm...this isnt the rogue-like thread?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes