Superboy3

Apr 1, 2018
Does any of you agree that MM's new design sucks? It's like the one we saw un Supergirl. Honestly reading the prequel comic of Outsiders I was hoping that the design of the S01 would come back.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
And Dick Grayson.
Dick doesnt really count.
There is a reason why he is considered DC´s number one male whore.
And to believe that he was sooooooo close do marrying Kori too...screw you DC and screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew you DC Editorial.
As an old school TT fan that will never stop hurting.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Does any of you agree that MM's new design sucks? It's like the one we saw un Supergirl. Honestly reading the prequel comic of Outsiders I was hoping that the design of the S01 would come back.
She has a White Martian look now? Neat. I think I remember seeing something like it when looking her up WAY back when. I think there was something about her splitting into two beings or something, one a White Martian "human friendly" form like that and her old faux Green Martian one. Wonder if they're going that route with her?

Superboy3

Apr 1, 2018
She has a White Martian look now? Neat. I think I remember seeing something like it when looking her up WAY back when. I think there was something about her splitting into two beings or something, one a White Martian "human friendly" form like that and her old faux Green Martian one. Wonder if they're going that route with her?
As evolution of the character is fine. It is symbolizing trust and acceptance of herself. After all, she is a white Martian. However it was shocking to me, very suddenly. I guess I'll have to get used to it ...

Reactions: KaiserST

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Hello. Just found out that amazing game... Love it so much and love the art animation any everything :D but i find lots of difficulties somehow so I decided to check the guide for the struggles i find only.. The thing is the guide is 2.1.8 and the current version is 2.1.999 is it okay or there is an update guide somewhere :x

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hello. Just found out that amazing game... Love it so much and love the art animation any everything :D but i find lots of difficulties somehow so I decided to check the guide for the struggles i find only.. The thing is the guide is 2.1.8 and the current version is 2.1.999 is it okay or there is an update guide somewhere :x
You probably won't find a better guide anywhere, seeing as the guide is written by one of the mods of GSG, Archer. However, v2.1.999 is mostly just overhauls and fixes with just a few updates. Just remember to check the changelog. Otherwise, you can ask around for anything that's really confusing to you, although most of it is explained in the guide.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes