goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys, I remember I saw a map with all the possible choices and scene for the yacht event, back when 2.1.8 was released. Except now I can't find it anymore. Could you give me the link of it? Is there an updated version of it for 2.1.999? Thanks.

EDIT: Found it, it was (and currently is, I think) done by redknight00
Care to share where you found it?

Apr 2, 2018
I watched a video where a female that has a tail and uses it like a dick to fuck another girl. That got me thinking, maybe cheetah can use her tail like that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Awesome we will have Ms.Martian right on time for the new movie.

Nice to see the old art style as Justice League Unlimited

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
A few questions. I am a little lost with the flowchart.

First how the hell do you actually get Blackfire after the Intro scenes. I can't do anything at the Lab and I visited Starfire over and over again unlocking dancing and the slave outfit.

Then with Mercy I don't get how you get her to fully strip. I can get a blowjob and nothing seems to have changed. I took her to the Yacht if that matter.

The flow chart shows Sportsmaster after I let Jade/Cherisher finger Artimis, but he showed up at the Strip Club WAY before to demand some cash ( I think I only had her as a striper at the time) so I am confused if there is more to it.

Lastly I am really confused by the Toy side Quest for Loise. I put that creepy puppet in my room. It triggers a scenes and nothing happens if I visit louis after that.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
A few questions. I am a little lost with the flowchart.

First how the hell do you actually get Blackfire after the Intro scenes. I can't do anything at the Lab and I visited Starfire over and over again unlocking dancing and the slave outfit.

Then with Mercy I don't get how you get her to fully strip. I can get a blowjob and nothing seems to have changed. I took her to the Yacht if that matter.

The flow chart shows Sportsmaster after I let Jade/Cherisher finger Artimis, but he showed up at the Strip Club WAY before to demand some cash ( I think I only had her as a striper at the time) so I am confused if there is more to it.

Lastly I am really confused by the Toy side Quest for Loise. I put that creepy puppet in my room. It triggers a scenes and nothing happens if I visit louis after that.
1. You have to visit your office. She comes back to collect like she threatened and Lex will put her under the control of a device. Try visiting the Lex Corp Office every day until it procs.

2. You have to keep asking her while she's in her underwear. Eventually she'll give in and do it. Unfortunately she repeats her dialogue a bunch, so there's not a great way to track it.

3. That's an optional part to the Sportsmaster scene. The Sportsmaster scene is independent of Cheshire's event line (I forget if it's tied to any other event chains or if it's just RNG), so if you don't have Cheshire with you when it happens, you pretty much have to wait for another playthrough and try to avoid procing it before you have Cheshire as a henchwoman.

4. You have to put him in the Defenses, not Lex's room.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Reactions: ZugBub9000

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So we got canon Miss Martian design from Bruce Timm, are there any plans to redesign her now in the game or we gonna keep the current design?

Or go with keeping both the redesign and old like Star Sapphire in yacht event.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So we got canon Miss Martian design from Bruce Timm, are there any plans to redesign her now in the game or we gonna keep the current design?

Or go with keeping both the redesign and old like Star Sapphire in yacht event.
I don't see Martian being redone in game, just because it already seems difficult enough to do all the art for this (I mean, I don't know for sure, but it seems like it would take a hell of a lot of work). Every art asset for her would have to be redone, and that just seems like overkill. IMO.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes