bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
To whoever uploads these updates so quickly after they are released on patron. God bless you for your dedication to this very worthwhile cause

Frank_Zero

Oct 16, 2017
thanks for the insta-update you're da best... but god damnit, another update with no more wonder woman material, i'm dying a little every time...

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
While looking for clues on Lady Shiva, i noticed there's a locked option on the escape plan from the prison, maybe we need to replay this event for her ? Or this option was already there ?

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
Is it just me or is Chesire's strip costume for Slut is different from the other scenes?
Maybe a yet to be added costume or replaced version of the Slut?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is it just me or is Chesire's strip costume for Slut is different from the other scenes?
Maybe a yet to be added costume or replaced version of the Slut?
I found her slut costume a little "lacking" too, compared to the others, personally the slut costumes are my favorite in this game, can't wait to see Artemis, and the other girls in the future updates.

Testuk

Apr 1, 2018
I think Talia is bugged on me. I've waited 15 days after her first appreance in the office, and nothing. I reset the yacht event and she still nothing. Did I bug out her trigger?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes