SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Dunno man. I would just spam something like 20 days and she isn't there you're SOL.
Worked for me, you sure you did ALL of Talia's events on the yacht? Think there's 1 or 2 more interactions of just talking after seducing her on the yacht.

Case it still doesn't work, I got a hell of a tease of the main event for you ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i laugh myself off when Cheshire threaten Artemis to show her pictures to their mom...:ROFLMAO:i dunno why but they can be a sweet sibling sometimes:sneaky:..Pretty clear Lex and Cheshire like teasing her and Artemis is there get angry when her own sister doesnt help her situation at all..and in this update Cheshire willing to have some kids with Lex..well,Lex thinks its a bit too forward but at the same time,he can have as much as he want since he is a president and a bilionaire

Reactions: Catwashere

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
i laugh myself off when Cheshire threaten Artemis to show her pictures to their mom...:ROFLMAO:i dunno why but they can be a sweet sibling sometimes:sneaky:..Pretty clear Lex and Cheshire like teasing her and Artemis is there get angry when her own sister doesnt help her situation at all..and in this update Cheshire willing to have some kids with Lex..well,Lex thinks its a bit too forward but at the same time,he can have as much as he want since he is a president and a bilionaire
Maybe future content? Theres a lot of "pregnancy talk" in this update.

Reactions: lockerxx and Genji

Azie

May 27, 2018
So it says Artemis will be more truthful and willing (new dialog I assumed, just like MM and Terra) after getting her slut outfit, yet the dialog is the exact same. It seems odd that it'd mention that and then have nothing change except for the anal choice so I assume its a bug.
Yeah, I'm having the same issue.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Not that I would, but someone said this about the latest update:

This update blew my socks off. And one of them wasn't even on my foot...

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone else had trouble with the Artemis exhibition scene as well?
yes they probly by misstake did put the terra* version of it to Artemis version so that Artemis version wont show i allso discoverd that Artemis is invinsible (you can se her eyes) when she is in costum (her heroine one) when you tell her to give you a blowjob at her cell

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone managed to visit Talia after the orgy? She said she'd contact you, but i've not been able to get her to contact again.

Also I seems the the reason for Artemis' dialog not changing is because I don't think the game thinks we have the slut outfit intro, so it can't progress further. If you go to the scene section for Artemis, scene 5 is still locked (or at least it is for me) and that's the slut intro scene.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes