honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
I found her slut costume a little "lacking" too, compared to the others, personally the slut costumes are my favorite in this game, can't wait to see Artemis, and the other girls in the future updates.
I'm not talking about quality, I'm saying there's a bug in her Slut strip scene

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
thanks for the insta-update you're da best... but god damnit, another update with no more wonder woman material, i'm dying a little every time...
In truth, I cry in my soul because there is no continuation between Galatea and supergirl. But since I adore art in this game. I honestly do not care who exactly he will draw because all the characters are very sexy.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I'm not talking about quality, I'm saying there's a bug in her Slut strip scene
instead of the white top with green skirt her costume appears to be her Yacht outfit, or maybe her slave outfit (I had to restart and haven't gotten back to yacht yet), so it could be a bug where the 2nd pic in strip is wrong. I can't confirm for a while (I'm doing a superwoman henchwoman run and it's slow going to unlock everything carefully)

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Erm, i dunno if anyone came across this, but i found a bug in Cloned Terra, in her leash scene, in the GS , she is , well ,headless. Checked the new changelog, didn't see a reference to it. Anyone else got this ?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
finally i saw the talia event.just wow:love:. easy to get just past days and check your office.and talk to her alot in the yacht event to make her show in your office.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The Sex scene with Artemis in the Cell, if you have Cheshire as a Henchwoman in the Slut Outfit, she's bodyless lol

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah can't get the talia event to activate after seeing her in the office for the first time, I redid the yacht event 3 times and nothing.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So it says Artemis will be more truthful and willing (new dialog I assumed, just like MM and Terra) after getting her slut outfit, yet the dialog is the exact same. It seems odd that it'd mention that and then have nothing change except for the anal choice so I assume its a bug.

Reactions: LordPalpatine
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes