Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What the hell?Lex just get married with Talia:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,hahahaha,Lex facepalm really got me,well,he doesnt have any choice and need to take care of Talia from now on..I wonder what Batman reaction when he see Talia next time:sneaky:from hencewomen to concubine..Cheshire dream to have son with Lex might get fullfilled now,:unsure:now she belong to Lex..and Lex get a new women too,Lady Shiva..how lucky Lex is in this update

Reactions: LordPalpatine

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Bug Report
1 .(happens to me only looks like)After the Tala event I cant enter Artemis nor Cheshire's cell it just gives me black screen
2.The sex scenes of Artemis's exhibition are instead showing Terra
Anything else works fine

Reactions: KaiserST

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
Bug report: Artemis's exhibition scene is bugged. It's showing Tera's exhibition scene instead of Artemis.

The artwork for Artemis's exhibition scene is literally non-existent in the unity files (think it was sharedassets136.assets or maybe 135). He used Tera's scene as a placeholder, but forgot to replace them with Artemis's. Will definitely need a new patch soon.

Aussieforce

May 16, 2017
Bug Report
1 .(happens to me only looks like)After the Tala event I cant enter Artemis nor Cheshire's cell it just gives me black screen
Anything else works fine
didn't get the black screen but i did unlock everything i could on these two first so maybe that stopped the bug from happening

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have a question... I restarted the Yacht event and focused on Talia, got two scenes... next day, she visited my at the office, but didnt do anything afterwards... what do I have to do to unlock the slave scenes and unlock Shiva?

Thanks!

BBWolf

Apr 27, 2017
Bug Report
Anything else works fine
Changing the resolution a few times should fix this

Aussieforce

May 16, 2017
I have a question... I restarted the Yacht event and focused on Talia, got two scenes... next day, she visited my at the office, but didnt do anything afterwards... what do I have to do to unlock the slave scenes and unlock Shiva?

Thanks!
just keep going next night she comes back to the office roughly 7 days and rinse and repeat till event is done

Reactions: RichyCapy

BBWolf

Apr 27, 2017
Changing the resolution a few times should fix this
Bug Report
Anything else works fine
interestingly though after changing the resolution cheshire enters a loop where it keeps unlocking the nickname over and over every time after the blackout

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hpña good the scene of aremisa in the exbicion leaves terra in see of ell leaves it at the end and how is it removed from thalia ghohul laday shiva

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Thanks!
I unlocked more of Cheshire and talia came to the office

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I unlocked the slave scene but can't find Lady Shiva. She's not in the cells or the bedroom. Any ideas where she might be?

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
interestingly though after changing the resolution cheshire enters a loop where it keeps unlocking the nickname over and over every time after the blackout
I'm getting this too, although I haven't changed the resolution, also nothing happens with talia after meeting shiva for the first time. Is there any content after this?

Reactions: rance4747

shouon

May 17, 2017
well my game is bugged i still couldn't get talia in my office the second time.

EDIT: never mind just spam the skip night button around 30 days then go to the office, should work :D

scroofynoops

Nov 1, 2016
so ive reset the prison event several times, fully upgraded everything, gotten past day 400 and roulette still wont talk to me for the yacht event. what am i missing?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So in the changelogs it said there are fingering variants for Artemis, I tried multiple times but I don't have the new scenes even though i have her in slut outfit. She is still resisting in every cell scenes.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes