lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Anyone have a complete save before the update? Had to get a new hardrive so lost all data for this.

Omega-game

May 14, 2018
So I got a problem. For some reason all strip scenes are no longer accesible. Does anyone knows what's going on?
I mean, I still have the scenes in the vault but I can't do them at all in the cells. Help please?

stapler

Oct 19, 2016
can't unlock shit, not the talia office thing, not arteims new content, not cheschire

i did the yacht twice with talia fully and still nothing

is there a story element im missing that is before that or something?

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
can't unlock shit, not the talia office thing, not arteims new content, not cheschire

i did the yacht twice with talia fully and still nothing

is there a story element im missing that is before that or something?
did you press next day and tried going to office more then at least 4 5 times until she appears? oh and keep cheshire as henchwomen
any clue on lady shiva?

stapler

Oct 19, 2016
of course yes, ive skipped like 20+ days checking the office and still nothing

cheschire is my henchwoman

no idea on lady shiva

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017

no idea on lady shiva
try download again the update 2.2.1 7z on page 480 if you played talia fully including anal sex content and check office daily maybe it will unlock is your save file for SU before 2.0? finish cheshire cell room content also and artemis thats how i got the talia office to trigger

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
found a bug when visit artemis after de talia event the game freezes an have a black screen

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

no idea on lady shiva
You have to get the 2 Talia scenes on the yacht and exhaust her dialogue after that. After the event is over, go to your office, every 7 days or so she returns, keep doing that until you get the orgy scene.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes