HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is it safe to assume that the saves will transfer upon playing updated version of the game? One area I'm getting kinda stuck with is getting Artemis' Tigress content.

Kali

Jul 28, 2017
anyone found a way to unlock the various finger scenes? have dont anything else, but still only have that 1 finger scene.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Time for a update review, and fortunally this one was better than last time, with more content some surprises and bugs, wait those are bad, anyway go the the spoiler below for my full review of the 2.2.1 update of Something Unlimited.

My complete save will also be included below, to use it you just need to download it and then double click on the file to alter the regedit files, beware that this will alter all of your save files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here is the abridged version of my review.

Good content + a couple bugs = good update than could been great with better testing 8/10

Here is my 100% save (PC):

EDIT: here is the key IC5aKZtL7q0xOhmLrJgrvGSnzS_MCUmK6YcbaJpD2-8
Thanks.So I probably will do it like always and wait for final version with no bugs.
BTW did you suggest to wait?Also should I start the game from scratch?

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Game is stable enough, you can play now and the only thing missing will be Artemis's exhibition. I used a 2.1.6 save so you don't need to restart, although I'm starting a new save now since that one was starting to get too old.

Thanks Red, as always your guides are the best.

It's still missing, only a new game might solve it, though I heard some players got it back by using the dance option first.

Last version was 2.2.0, the bug fix is 2.222, the new version it's 2.2.1

See the scenes in the MB, and select the option costumes in the MB to get the tigress costume.

See my previous post in the top of the page.
Nice I think I have a save even from 1.9 and doubt it is even working:)So yours is not even old.

Reactions: KaiserST

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but for me only the anal dialoge for Artemis changes after she agrees to be your slut and Cheshire dialoge doesn't change at all while all other characters up until now got their attitude changed.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes