armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
its been a year that im waiting 4 this game to finish
pointless?
Well we are maybe past middle of the game.So check after 2-3 years:)
This and next year we will get the content for all superheroines avaialable at the moment in the game.After that 2021 we probaly will get more characters:)
People are asking for so many characters.Just a small list of what I saw here:)

Power Girl
Batwoman
we have Batgirl 1/Barbara Gordon/.why not Batgirl 2/Cassandra Cain/,Batgirl 3/Stephanie Brown /
Mera
Wonder Girl
Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Dream Girl
Lightning Lass
Jade
Katana
Enchantress
Green Lantern-Jessica Cruz
Fire
Ice
Big Barda
Donna Troy
Mary Marvel
Maxima
Bumblebee
etc.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
anyone found a way to unlock the various finger scenes? have dont anything else, but still only have that 1 finger scene.
Someone liked your post however nothing said about it as I was wondering the same thing on if it was meant for costumes or actual positions also I wouldn't mind seeing more of the blackfire and starfire route growing.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
ok, got through the orgy scene, but now nothing works. Everything goes to a black screen... seems like a bug that would be hard to miss... restarted multiple times... I guess my save is ruined... or maybe the bug fix will resolve it...

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
ok, got through the orgy scene, but now nothing works. Everything goes to a black screen... seems like a bug that would be hard to miss... restarted multiple times... I guess my save is ruined... or maybe the bug fix will resolve it...
Look at a couple of Artemis/Cheshire scenes in the vault. If that doesn't work, you can just download KaiserST's complete save here

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Someone liked your post however nothing said about it as I was wondering the same thing on if it was meant for costumes or actual positions also I wouldn't mind seeing more of the blackfire and starfire route growing.
I am pretty sure that "finger variants" just refers to the different costumes available for the scene.

Reactions: KaiserST

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
Good update. Glad to see another character finished off, hopefully her scenes get animation at a later date.

Changelog was kinda misleading though. All the 'slave' stuff is part of the same scenes. It was written as if we got content for 3 different characters but it was more like we got an one extra scene that involved three and Chesire gets a costume out of it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
There's a major glitch for the meta-bordello..when doing artemis exhibition it does her for beginning then switches to Terra's scenes then artemis fnale

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Good update. Glad to see another character finished off, hopefully her scenes get animation at a later date.

Changelog was kinda misleading though. All the 'slave' stuff is part of the same scenes. It was written as if we got content for 3 different characters but it was more like we got an one extra scene that involved three and Chesire gets a costume out of it.
I never got the slave orgy yet though is it during the yact? when having Chesire as henchwoman? I've been working to trying to get the slave outfit for Chesire and no luck yet.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Good update, the changelog completion can be boiled down as thus:

Artemis - 95% done
Cheshire - 90% done
Talia - 20% done - intro and orgy
Shiva - 10% done - soft intro and orgy

There's a lot of glitches introduced in this update, and clearly they didn't finish all the dialogue for Artemis yet. What I'd hope they address/fix for good would be the following:
- Miss Martian Strip/Fingering not appearing, tried triggering the process from Dance and get nowhere still
- Artemis/Cheshire broken after watching the Orgy scene again from the Vault.

The rest of the glitches are probably easy fixes, but those are either persistent across versions for awhile or just game breaking access to the content. I do appreciate that somewhere along the way Raven was fixed and has no glitches anymore.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes