BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
So the game not working after the orgy scene seems to be something that only effects old saves.

Only bugs I've had so far is Jade not having a body if she's wearing the slut costume during the sex scene with Artemis, and the Artemis exhibition scene due to those files literally not being in the game.

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
I never got the slave orgy yet though is it during the yact? when having Chesire as henchwoman? I've been working to trying to get the slave outfit for Chesire and no luck yet.
It's called the concubine outfit in game. You concentrate on Talia during the yacht, then visit your office every day after that. I think Talia visits like 3 times total, maybe a week in between each. The last time you'll get the scene with Shiva and all, and Chesire will have a new outfit.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm really hoping for something more between Artemis and Cheshire, or maybe Starfire and Blackfire. Cheshire's clearly into it, but Artemis doesn't want any part of it, or so it seems.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm really hoping for something more between Artemis and Cheshire, or maybe Starfire and Blackfire. Cheshire's clearly into it, but Artemis doesn't want any part of it, or so it seems.
We probably will have to wait until next year for Starfire/Blackfire:(
Unless he decide to make them in the last update of this year.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
interesting thou, after the orgy the text said the new costume was unlocked for Cheshire and Lady Shiva. I guess at some point far in the future we'll have her in a cell

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
The Artemis expo scene could be a simple fix... put the assets in the game. After combing through the internal assets, hers simply are not in the game build. The same is true for Cheshire's 1st slut strip scene. No assets, no scene.
Another couple issues
There are a few typos throughout the dialogue... I can't cite specific instances because text is one and done...
Artemis has cum on her face for second part of strip scene in Meta Bordello regardless of command order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, which sucks. At least we're at the point where the girls are getting completed (for the most part) now though.
I wonder what is the chance to get Stargirl or Starfire this year.It seems we don't exactly follow the polls.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
I wonder what is the chance to get Stargirl or Starfire this year.It seems we don't exactly follow the polls.
maybe they do it like one of my local radio stations... every time it is requested it gets bumped to the bottom of the que...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
maybe they do it like one of my local radio stations... every time it is requested it gets bumped to the bottom of the que...
I think that is the case with Wonder Woman and maybe Starfire.
Despite how much I love Stargirl/Courtney is awesome/ I realy doubt that there is so much demand for her.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
How'd you do it?
I found an old backup save file for people who are having trouble with Terra or something else. This save should have everything complete through version 2.1.1 and is just before going to the Prison event (just go to Cadmus to start that).

IMPORTANT: SU stores 'saves' in the registry. I recommend you backup your registry first (regedit.exe -> File -> Export). You should always be safe and double check registry files you download as well (open reg file in Notepad++ or something similar).

Installation: First if you have a 'Slot 1' save already, you will have to delete your old saves (backup/export first). Open regedit.exe (⊞Win+R) and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited and right click the 'Something Unlimited' folder on the left then select 'Export' and save. Then right click same folder and select 'Delete'.

Unzip the download file and double click the file (or import using regedit) to add to your registry.

Genradragon

Jun 24, 2018
Ok i just tried to play this game again and the only thing i get is a black screen after entering a cell. The same thing with Ravens room. Anybody with the same problem.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
last time I tried this demo the only sex animations were lois and mercy blowjobs and roulette / livewire anal/doggy.
What are the current implemented animations? the changelog only mentions "scenes" >_<

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes