Alanwang

Jul 25, 2018
um, I just finished this update. But I got the new problem,though. When I get into someone'cell (especially have sex scene) ,it's just keep loading. IDK, can someone help me?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
For Artemis, is the only new dialogue after her slut outfit when you perform anal? None of the other actions seem to have any dialogue changes, but I dunno if it's a bug or not.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
i've met talia al ghul in my office but she has yet to take me to see raz al ghul. why is that so? is there something i missed?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows what's going on, it does not work well for me, but I was doing well

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
no text, though
Well ya scenes are usually textless anyways the text is usually the words spoken by characters to initiate actions...I see your point that the scenes should contain the original text however say for the cell sex etc the text does change the more that it is done

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
after I finish Talia the game start to error, right after I go to the scene option, know everytime I go to the cell it turn into black screen forever (also strip option is missing in cheshire and miss martian cells). if someone how to fix this please tell me.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
For those who post questions before looking to see they have already been answered (more than once):

Cg Rip:
a collection of images from the game assets. Open folder and look at the pictures. That’s it.

The black screen issue:
Open the game, go to vault, view a few scenes, go to next day. That seems to fix it for most people.

Cheshire slave/Concubine outfit/Raz al Ghul:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other issues:
The dialogue is riddled with typos and doesn’t (in a few cases) change to reflect corruption level once in the action.

Artemis expo:
shows Terra for scenes 2-3

The developer knows about these issues, but they haven’t said anything about it here yet.

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
For those who won’t bother searching the thread more than one previous page:

Cg Rip:
a collection of images from the game assets. Open folder and look at the pictures. That’s it.

The black screen issue:
Open the game, go to vault, view a few scenes, go to next day. That seems to fix it for most people.

Cheshire slave/Concubine outfit/Raz al Ghul:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other issues:
The dialogue is riddled with typos and doesn’t (in a few cases) change to reflect corruption level once in the action.

Artemis expo:
shows Terra for scenes 2-3

The developer knows about these issues, but they haven’t said anything about it here yet.
it takes time to correct bugs, be patient. I'm sure the team working on it.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
it takes time to correct bugs, be patient. I'm sure the team working on it.
Historically, they quickly communicate here that they know and are addressing it, but that is not the case so far.
The black screen issue is a bug.
It is not a bug, however, when assets were not put in/substituted and typos were missed. That is just a lack of editing.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah but in this case one of them is literally breaking the game since you can't really do anything once it happens and the 'fixes' don't work for some people. So you'd expect an ETA on a fix. Not radio silence for two days. I also can't help but wonder if anyone played through the build before releasing it.

Reactions: justme017

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
One bad thing the critical bug
other bugs it's not so bad
but bug that broke game is bad
not our buddy buggy bug

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes