Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Has the creator ever mentioned anything about what he wants in the endgame? I expect war.
There is nothing official about the endgame yet. It seems like a lot of people want to see their favourite girls knocked-up and while I have nothing against that I would like to see Lex picking a single girl as Mrs Luthor. This would give the game more romantical aspect and it could also lead to some comedy gold with characters like Mercy or Ivy. Without this it´ll be just another slave trainer/breeder imho.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
6a6a5d8b1f0293cb6f46103098414454.jpg

I have a question friends, when the " locked " cases are in purple like on the pic, does it mean that scenes are available but not unlocked yet ? or simply not created ?

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
You have no idea how the game is created, as demonstrated by the ignorance in one of your previous messages regarding Unity. Therefore you have no idea what is and isn't a bug.

As for the communication, we've communicated as such through official channels, and most of our patrons/anyone-with-a-lick-of-sense knows a bug fix build is being worked on.
Good : ).
Haven't checked the patreon feed or Discord in a couple days, but good that you guys are working on it.
And take your time, rather that you guys deliver a full bug-fix than having to rush it and it breaks something else altogether.

Looking forward to playing it : )

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
There is nothing official about the endgame yet. It seems like a lot of people want to see their favourite girls knocked-up and while I have nothing against that I would like to see Lex picking a single girl as Mrs Luthor. This would give the game more romantical aspect and it could also lead to some comedy gold with characters like Mercy or Ivy. Without this it´ll be just another slave trainer/breeder imho.
Man I personally hope for something with Mercy but I think the only thing that Lex loves is Lex (aside from power)and you are damn right about the comedy Gold

Reactions: Unreal434

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
After playing this game for a bit, I have one criticism:

The 'devious smile'. It appears in nearly every single sex scene. 'Devious' does not mean 'horny', nor does it mean 'deviant'.

More variety in those descriptions would be good, as would trying to make use of terms that mean what the author intends. I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean 'a roundabout smile'.

Other than that, I'm liking it. I like the new concept of updates, and look forward to the game finally being feature-complete (with the whole 'threat' system mattering much more and so on).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
For Artemis, is the only new dialogue after her slut outfit when you perform anal? None of the other actions seem to have any dialogue changes, but I dunno if it's a bug or not.
That was my experience.

I'm being greedy but I was really hoping the diolog would change for all the options after she agreed to be more honest.
Then again I was hoping for at lest one more F/F scene between her and Chesh. I realllly want one to eat out the other but it looks like that isn't going to happen.

/sad panda

Reactions: KaiserST

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so i got talia to visit me in my office but i told her "i dont have a leg in this race" and she hast shown up since help?

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Man I personally hope for something with Mercy but I think the only thing that Lex loves is Lex (aside from power)and you are damn right about the comedy Gold
Yes Lex is a colossal narcissist but thats actually useful in this case. They could use this logic "I want to pass my superior intellect to my heir but I need equally powerful and intelligent woman who´ll bear my offspring. Now who would be the most suitable for me AND the most representative one for Lexcorp?" And then let the player choose.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Or he could have a lot of heirs with the idea that the best one will naturally come out on top.

That was he gets to knock up as many as the player wants.

Reactions: Genji

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
wow, so gathering from all the comments, it looks like there's a few new content and a shitload of bugs... great...

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
wow, so gathering from all the comments, it looks like there's a few new content and a shitload of bugs... great...
Nah.
Plenty of new content if you read the changelog.
But the positives don't get mentioned, if somebody sees a bug they will come and say it.

If you read the constructive messages in the last pages you see that 95% of perfectly playable.....Is just that other 5% that gets mentioned over and over again ; )

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes