SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Reactions: Crawdaddy

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
I was hoping we'd get something from the dev's regarding a bug fix patch. It's a good update but there are some pretty brutal bugs.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Also there's been some issues for clicking onto things such as Martian for private room the moment I try to do it the game black screens as I'm trying to get all blue locked buttons to unlock and Poison Ivy has a shitload.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hmm,i dont have any problem with this update:confused:well,im not into exhibition and bordello stuff,so i dont even bother to try that..anyway,i think there will be travel device in this game,Lex can visit various place without even bother to go walking..which is mean he can go travel to visit Talia and all the stuff..i dont think Talia will be in cell because she will be the wife and leader to league of shadow under Lex..

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
Last time I played this game, there was no way to go back to an older save except for registry hacks. There was consequently no way to replay scenes. Is that still the case?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Last time I played this game, there was no way to go back to an older save except for registry hacks. There was consequently no way to replay scenes. Is that still the case?
Which scenes were you looking to replay? There is a vault that houses the scene history

Reactions: KaiserST

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
They will release a bug fix, gents. They always do when something goes wrong. Hang in there. There is a shitton of new content anyway... some of it out of left field. This update really could be the start of some serious plot changes. Lex just got a lot more powerful. This could continue with Circe and Morgaine content. I'm stoked as to where they are going despite setbacks.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
I was hoping we'd get something from the dev's regarding a bug fix patch. It's a good update but there are some pretty brutal bugs.
Is it really a bug if he forgot to add some of the assets listed the change log (Cheshire slut strip/Artemis expo) or used the wrong ones (Terra expo instead of Artemis)?
Bad code is one thing (even though Unity flags it in the UI), but substituting assets is a choice. Unity shows in multiple ways what you are linking. Download Unity (it’s free) and you’ll see what I mean. With all of the play testing they talk about, you would assume that someone would have caught this before they uploaded the delayed release...

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Ok. I'm a little late to the discussion, but here goes on some things on my system.
I had the blacked out cells for Cheshire and Artemis after completing the orgy and I got past it.

I rebooted the game and went in and visited other cells and avoided their's. Backed out and skipped to the next day and then I could visit them again.

Cheshire's disappearing body came and went depending on which level Artemis was at but after getting her slut costume Cheshire was whole again.

Is there a way to revisit Talia after the orgy?

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
i've met talia al ghul in my office but she has yet to take me to see raz al ghul. why is that so? is there something i missed?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes