Gambero20

Feb 20, 2019
I started playing some days ago, and I have seen in the walkthroughs that there is a point where the heroines should be put in cells. Since in my game it doesn't happen, is there a trigger?

Moreover, Talia made the first visit in Lexcorp, and then she never came back for the second visit. A bug?

Please help me, thanks

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
does anyone else wonder what future events Sunset will do in the future, i'm kind of hoping for something involving time travel, maybe lex either purposefully or accidentally gets flung into different points in time like the wild west, WWII and batman beyond.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I started playing some days ago, and I have seen in the walkthroughs that there is a point where the heroines should be put in cells. Since in my game it doesn't happen, is there a trigger?

Moreover, Talia made the first visit in Lexcorp, and then she never came back for the second visit. A bug?

Please help me, thanks
I found she popped up roughly once every seven days. SO just keep going through days and she'll pop up sooner or later.

Reactions: Gambero20

JackHammer

May 30, 2017

Please help me, thanks
To get the heroines into the cells, you have to fully upgrade their devices, then hit the button that says unlock on the upgrade screen for their device. When you unlock them, they go into a cell. It only works on the heroines that have cell content, but that's quite a few of them. If you want to put them back into the clubs, you can go back into device upgrade, hit reset, then upgrade their devices again, etc.
It costs a lot of coin, but that's what the money cheat screen is for.

Reactions: Gambero20

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
can you do the yacht party only once? my game crashed and now every time i open it it goes directy to the yacht intro and i didnt even get the chance to pick my woman -_- T_____T

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes