Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well I played the bugfix, despite the abnormal delay for it, everything was running smootly and all content was acessable. I found some odd problems with dialogues reseting in the some scenes (Chesire Strip), and some scenes getting locked in the vault (Artemis Dance). Fortunally those are rather small problems and shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying the game/update.

However I must say that yet again, the ability of those who test the game and SR7's to fix it are really questionable sometimes, the bug with the exhibition scene (which wasn't that great unfortunally) was super obvious. And the black screens very concerning even if it could be fixed by the player itself.

I don't mind the release windows but if thing continue like this they won't matter, with the game being released at the last second possible and still coming with bugs that either hide the new stuff or even break the game itself.

They did promise that in the upcoming development the need for bugfix will be reduced, so far it didn't look this will be truth, but We must assess this with calm and see how the next updates roll out. Being back to 2.1.8-2.1.9 level of content and stability would be perfection, so hopefully thing will go back as they were.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you realize their dick much more pleasurable and big as Lex..Lex will lost his harem for sure..(im hoping Lex dont upgrade the device to make them willingly go prostitute themselves,Its better this way,they only remember they fuck Lex)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
When you realize their dick much more pleasurable and big as Lex..Lex will lost his harem for sure..(im hoping Lex dont upgrade the device to make them willingly go prostitute themselves,Its better this way,they only remember they fuck Lex)
As if Lex ever cared for what they think.

Reactions: KaiserST and TNTed

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
As if Lex ever cared for what they think.
Funny,i remember Lex always high with himself,always grin and happy when the girls compliment him when he satisfied their sexual need..they have been modified to feel pleasure by others than themselves..what will happen when they willingly go whoring themselves after the upgrading?they will see that more cock better than one..they will barely satisfied with Lex later on and complain that the bastards in brothel are much more better than Lex himself..in that time,you can see Lex reaction..his ego will shattered in piece..He always high and this time,his goddamn property see him inferior(cuck)..well,i can see he might sent some villain rampaging or killing the people in brothel...or the worse,he kill the superheroine with the secret bomb inside their head

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah, there's no further content with Blackfire at the moment, but it is odd if you've got to that point and she's not available as a henchwoman. She does indeed appear between Cheshire and Mary.
I finally unlocked her apparently I was a few "dances" short of triggering the henchwoman event spammed it half a dozen times and finally got it

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2019-04-11
Censored: No
Version: v2.2.111
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac : - - - -

Extras: - - - -
Guides:
GUIDE - GUIDE 2 - - - VAULT CHECKLIST
Thank @Sierra025 for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and
@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
Is this new update?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is this new update?
This is probably one of the strangest questions I have seen in this forum.
How to understand which version, if the version number is specified, the update date is April 11, 2019, + changes and the developer personally updates the theme simultaneously with the patreon?
it reminds
czvfjg.jpg.jpg

Reactions: TNTed and KaiserST

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ah man, sorry to interrupt the flow, but how do you add save files to Unity again? Is it in the game folder itself, or is in Roaming, or do I have to do something else?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hm, thought I'd managed it once before - what do I need to implement a downloaded save file, then?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hm, thought I'd managed it once before - what do I need to implement a downloaded save file, then?
Eh some guy explained it to some other guy a few pages back gonna have to look it up... something to do with registry extracting and editing and exporting blah blah...

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
This is probably one of the strangest questions I have seen in this forum.
How to understand which version, if the version number is specified, the update date is April 11, 2019, + changes and the developer personally updates the theme simultaneously with the patreon?
Not entirely sure what you mean by "the developer personally updates the theme", but just in case you meant here on F95 - and for those who don't bother reading all the OP text - We DO NOT condone the piracy of our patron-only content, the links and content of which is updated and provided by F95 Uploaders who are in no way affiliated with us or given consent to do. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content being pirated.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Have to ask, it's driving me mad. In the vault, on page 2 of the scenes - Girls menu, the top row is Raven, Talia, ?, Cheshire, Audrey, Blackfire.
Am I missing someone? Or is there just a gap?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I was expecting more on the Artemis exhibition... like double anal or previously unseen position. I get the time crunch, but I'd gladly sacrifice content ( even the orgy content) if it meant SR7 could think about the artwork more

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes