Biggy_Smallz

Mar 20, 2019
im stuck at the blowjob option with lois lane, how do i unlock the other scenes

which characters can i use in the private room at the metalo bordello

can someone give me a list on how to progress with each character in the cells

ZeroJack500

Jul 14, 2018
jinx is my favorite at the yacht and i wood like see her in the cell glamout slam & meta bordello & henchwoman and it your game so i have no say but i just saying your game is grate

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This is probably one of the strangest questions I have ever seen in this forum.Wow,I mean you don't like the game but you want the images from the game.....
Ah, I dont like all about DC/marvel. Sorry? And in this game very boring and unclear game process. I dont know what need to do for getting new scenes/progress. Harley already naked but dont wish had a sex, only bj. No idea how to make group sex with Terra in Bordello to getting this amazing few pics. Why? Not understandable. Also I do not want to use guid- this is nonsense. But i really like this game art and need it for inspiration. Hope someone shared all cg soon

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
To expect it every update and maintain the amount of content needed to suffice you guys would be a momentous task for a single individual. Now we have monthly team meetings and one topic that is always discussed is timelines and scheduling. In an effort to minimize bugs, and have a functioning build. Now us moving to windows is a much better option as we don't necessarily miss a date and if we are having issues leading up, we have a little wiggle room to play with. But like I said it is our main priority with SU to get you the content you want, and bug free. To achieve that is hard, but I feel we are closer today than 4 updates ago.
I understand the pain bro. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Moonhed

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Guys asking again, is chesire strip option appearing for you? cuz not appearing for me. Tried a different save and everything.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
With each update the art gets more and more impressive. If you compare some of the scenes with Harley and Lois from one of the early builds to the scenes being presented now I can only conclude that by the time all the content is finished, the final girl's content will be in stark contrast to the first scenes from Lois Lane for example. Still, nothing but impressed by what is being delivered.

@Gunsmoke Games : Is there more content planned for scenes in Lex's room? It was always a pleasant suprise when we got the scenes for Livewire, Cheetah and Poison Ivy. Would love to see more content in the form of more girls, or a continuation for the existing three.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Moonhed

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
With each update the art gets more and more impressive. If you compare some of the scenes with Harley and Lois from one of the early builds to the scenes being presented now I can only conclude that by the time all the content is finished, the final girl's content will be in stark contrast to the first scenes from Lois Lane for example. Still, nothing but impressed by what is being delivered.

@Gunsmoke Games : Is there more content planned for scenes in Lex's room? It was always a pleasant suprise when we got the scenes for Livewire, Cheetah and Poison Ivy. Would love to see more content in the form of more girls, or a continuation for the existing three.

Keep up the good work!
What's funny is that SR7 has had to hold himself back a bit to keep the artwork still relatively cohesive. He's improved a lot more than most people have seen.

There will be more villainess content and likely some of it will occur in Lex's room. Every "completion update" is focused on a heroine but of course she's not the only one who sees content added - and villainess content is a possibility in each update. Also, the focus will shit as more heroines are completed and we're able to focus on expanding again - with new events, the main storyline, possibly adding new features, etc.

Jan 30, 2018
I start over the game but blackfire isn't triggering. She appeared one time in the office but never came back is there something else I suppose to do to make it trigger

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
What's funny is that SR7 has had to hold himself back a bit to keep the artwork still relatively cohesive. He's improved a lot more than most people have seen.

There will be more villainess content and likely some of it will occur in Lex's room. Every "completion update" is focused on a heroine but of course she's not the only one who sees content added - and villainess content is a possibility in each update. Also, the focus will shit as more heroines are completed and we're able to focus on expanding again - with new events, the main storyline, possibly adding new features, etc.
Sounds promising. I look forward to seeing what the game will be like a year from now and further.

As for the improvement of the art, I think you can definitly see the difference between the basic pose from Lois and the basic pose from Artemis in terms of shading for example. Not to mention the scenes themself.
And you say thats SR7 holding back? :-D I'd love to see him redraw a scene going all out with his skills.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes