Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Complete shot in the dark, but I want to guess that in the next update Lex and Talia will have one more night together but I his time she tries to kill lex but unbeknownst to her he implanted a device on her and she soon finds a home in one of the cells... Just a shot in the dark.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
A few bugs I've encountered during my brief playthrough:
  • Occasionally when setting dancers in the glamour slam they won't "stick" in a slot. This is can be fixed by leaving the set dancer screen and then immediately re-entering, so it's only a slight annoyance.
  • Tala's business suit variation of her blowjob scene isn't unlocked in the vault but the dress and naked variations are.
  • Tala's second anal scene can only be done once, meaning that the other two variations can't be unlocked in the vault because they can't even be seen in the first place.

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
So my last update was 2.1.9 and i stopped because it started to be ONLY pictures and no H scenes(also the story stopped progressing for me which was pretty annoying too), are there more H scenes or still just pictures? and how much more of a story did we get? honestly up til he gets out of jail was the best.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Did you try looking at the front page and downloading the file that says CG Rip. Or do you hate the game so much you just wanted to demand pictures without looking first? Just out of curiousity.
Yes, but this is cg for 2.0. I need all pics :( And i dont know how to extract unity game

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
so the bug fix version is useless, as I am still getting blackscreen whenever I visit Cheshire or Artemis after the Talia threesome :/
Edit: Weell fuck...seems like i get a blackcreen everytime i try to visit a cell...fuck me...

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Why can't I access to Private room in Bordello?? According to guide I could...
Make sure Meta-Bordello is fully upgraded, and that you have paid for the private room slot, and that you have put someone in that slot who has private room content.

so the bug fix version is useless, as I am still getting blackscreen whenever I visit Cheshire or Artemis after the Talia threesome :/
Edit: Weell fuck...seems like i get a blackcreen everytime i try to visit a cell...fuck me...
Go into the vault and watch a few scenes, then try it. That usually works.

Reactions: KaiserST

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So are you guys getting the Cheshire strip option? Cuz i have tried two different saves and I get dance ,sex,anal and blowjob but no strip.
vault has the strip scenes though.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So i got blackfire to apear in my office but i cant capture her afterwards. I tried everything.....Can someone help?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
So i got blackfire to apear in my office but i cant capture her afterwards. I tried everything.....Can someone help?
I can't remember the exact order, but you have to at some point go to the lab and you will automatically make a device. It's a cutscene, you don't have to actually choose to make a device. Then she'll pop up in your office again one night and you'll catch her.
I would just every day go to the lab, then to your office, then hit next day. Then lab, then office, then next day. Eventually she'll come back and you can get her. It's a random spawn, so no telling how long it will take.

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
Ever since the bugfix and the Talia event i get blackscreened all the time, i cannot watch any scene, not even the vault ones, can somebody tell me what to do?

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Haha"super obvious" ...as GunsmokeGames said we cant expect "complete and functioning update in 2 months by 1 person" (Sadly)
To expect it every update and maintain the amount of content needed to suffice you guys would be a momentous task for a single individual. Now we have monthly team meetings and one topic that is always discussed is timelines and scheduling. In an effort to minimize bugs, and have a functioning build. Now us moving to windows is a much better option as we don't necessarily miss a date and if we are having issues leading up, we have a little wiggle room to play with. But like I said it is our main priority with SU to get you the content you want, and bug free. To achieve that is hard, but I feel we are closer today than 4 updates ago.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Why can't I access to Private room in Bordello?? According to guide I could...
Hi man you have access to Private room in Bordello for: Batgirl,Artemis,Miss Martian,Terra only these girls have scenes for Private room in Bordello
So my last update was 2.1.9 and i stopped because it started to be ONLY pictures and no H scenes(also the story stopped progressing for me which was pretty annoying too), are there more H scenes or still just pictures? and how much more of a story did we get? honestly up til he gets out of jail was the best.
What do you mean by "ONLY pictures and no H scenes" if you mean why are not added animation then the answer is because the creator have to choose: add more content in the game (the best option for many person) or to add animation but with less content ,but if you didn't mean this then i don't understand what do you mean by H scenes then,and finally about the story: a small continuity to Ras al Ghul(Talia al Ghul) story line was added
I'm looking for game CG v2.2.111. Someone can bring it? Dont like this game. Need only art
This is probably one of the strangest questions I have ever seen in this forum.Wow,I mean you don't like the game but you want the images from the game.....
Progress through Starfire’s cell arc until no more progress can be made, visit the office, visit the office about 10 days later
guys who do you have Lady Shiva
Hi Lady Shiva appear in the last event of Talia al Ghul "Orgies " as a side character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what was fixed in the 2.2.111 version?
Hi here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes