Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Wait... wasn't this a renpy game?
No, SU has never been built in Ren'Py. It has always been created in Unity with Fungus.
There's a fan remix thing based on this game that's made with renpy out there, you might be thinking of that? I think it's called something trainer instead of something unlimited
it's about this
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-trainer-v0-2d-mr-placeholder.25819/#post-1597913

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh man, i hope there is more Galatea content on the new updates... I miss that gal!
Almost 100% sure we will get Gslatea together with Supergirl.With Batgirl we maybe will get Harley.
Now I am thinking.Hawkgirl will take much more time than any other superheroine.
First she don't have cell content at all.
Second and more important her wings will make it more difficult to render the scenes.
So maybe they will make her content in 2 updates.
Par example introduction in the cell and bordello in the update with Vixen and later,maybe next year the other part.

2.2.2 – Batgirl (May 31st – June 6th)
2.2.3 – Vixen (July 31st – Aug 6th)
2.2.4– Supergirl (September 30th – Oct 6th)

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
God.... since animation had been put off to extend content. I should be glad that there are more contents. But it became a lot less special and not very exciting to look forward to anymore. Hope animations make a comeback soon.

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
God.... since animation had been put off to extend content. I should be glad that there are more contents. But it became a lot less special and not very exciting to look forward to anymore. Hope animations make a comeback soon.
Sorry but no.They will first finish all superheroines.We will go back to animation probably 2021.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Sounds promising. I look forward to seeing what the game will be like a year from now and further.

As for the improvement of the art, I think you can definitly see the difference between the basic pose from Lois and the basic pose from Artemis in terms of shading for example. Not to mention the scenes themself.
And you say thats SR7 holding back? :-D I'd love to see him redraw a scene going all out with his skills.
You can see SR7 more "unleashed" in the bonus art packs. The reason why he can't go "all out" in SU is because 1. He's trying to stay relatively true to the Bruce Tim art style and 2. It would look a lot more out of place.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
What's funny is that SR7 has had to hold himself back a bit to keep the artwork still relatively cohesive. He's improved a lot more than most people have seen.

There will be more villainess content and likely some of it will occur in Lex's room. Every "completion update" is focused on a heroine but of course she's not the only one who sees content added - and villainess content is a possibility in each update. Also, the focus will shit as more heroines are completed and we're able to focus on expanding again - with new events, the main storyline, possibly adding new features, etc.
Sure you meant to say ‘the focus will shift’... ;) but that aside, I’m really enjoying this game, great art, lots of depth and some nice touches of humour (yes, I’m English). Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the next version, and fingers crossed for more MB Exhibition options, would love to see some of the ladies getting ‘dirtier’. Thanks to the team and their collective talents, keep it up chaps!

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
You can redo the yacht event by going to Lexcorp offices and resetting the event

(Edit): Although if your save loads directly to the event, you're probably going to have to playthrough again

She ought to show up on your Henchwomen screen in the Villains menu in Defences.
Thank you!:))

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Any plans for sex scenes that incorporate more BDSM? Does Sunset have any hard limits on the subject? I like the leash scenes. I just thought, since his past works mixed bondage and sex it would be awesome to see more of it applied here. A dedicated bdsm room upgradable at the bordello for example. I can understand if people are more interested in the mental aspects of the cell content, it's just.... he's killer at drawing restrained heroines in hot positions.

Reactions: Andrash

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
Any plans for sex scenes that incorporate more BDSM? Does Sunset have any hard limits on the subject? I like the leash scenes. I just thought, since his past works mixed bondage and sex it would be awesome to see more of it applied here. A dedicated bdsm room upgradable at the bordello for example. I can understand if people are more interested in the mental aspects of the cell content, it's just.... he's killer at drawing restrained heroines in hot positions.

totally agree, the bordello is a really great idea but to my opiion really under-exploited, this bordello deserve more scenes i think. But i know it's a lot of work

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bordello need shit eating and pee drinking scene..the fan of BDSM will love it

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

Someone could say me how or where can I find TERRA, please ?

Thanks at advance.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes