Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hi here
Step 1 : Post Batgirl to the Meta Bordello, any Bordello slot will do (but not Private Room or Exhibition)
Step 2 : Post Ivy to the Meta Bordello
Step 3 : Watch Batgirl in the monitoring room
Step 4 : Remove Ivy from the Meta Bordello
Step 5 : Wait 1 night
Step 6 : Go to the monitoring room and watch Batgirl again
Thanks for that, I'd been trying to get that scene myself but was hindered by the guides being plain wrong about how you get it.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
If someone interested i created kinda walkthrough which scenes i finished and which i have left its more of evidention. Oh and guys if someone download open with wordpad cause i used colors with notepad maybe will show signs instead words and maybe will show diferently on different windows versions also maybe you need to increase size length on wordpad linear on top when open. Can really help, helped me in which scene are finished which you need to do left!
I think your file is RTF and not TXT, right?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me
- How do I unlock Supergirl Cell scene?
- How to sex with Galatea? I can't unlock anything else beyond the "massage" action.

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
How can i progress through cell arc ?? Guide tells me that " Unlocked by progressing through her cell arc " but all the options i have are costume , talk and dance. Talk says not yet.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Can someone help me
- How do I unlock Supergirl Cell scene?
- How to sex with Galatea? I can't unlock anything else beyond the "massage" action.
You have to upgrade Supergirl's device all the way, then choose UNLOCK in the device upgrade to get her into a cell. Right now there is very little cell content with her, though. But anytime you visit her, have Galatea as your henchwoman. It is SO much better.
No sex with Galatea yet. She isn't a finished character. Sounds like you've gotten as far as you can go with her.

How can i progress through cell arc ?? Guide tells me that " Unlocked by progressing through her cell arc " but all the options i have are costume , talk and dance. Talk says not yet.
Don't know what character you're talking about, but for all characters with content, keep having them dance, and after about three dances, the next stage will unlock. Be patient, young jedi...

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
You don't have to assign Ivy to anything to get the scene at the bordello with her and Batgirl. You just need to free her from prison, don't hire Ivy to do anything, and assign Batgirl to a bordello slot then check the monitor. You should get the scene.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You have to upgrade Supergirl's device all the way, then choose UNLOCK in the device upgrade to get her into a cell. Right now there is very little cell content with her, though. But anytime you visit her, have Galatea as your henchwoman. It is SO much better.
No sex with Galatea yet. She isn't a finished character. Sounds like you've gotten as far as you can go with her.

Don't know what character you're talking about, but for all characters with content, keep having them dance, and after about three dances, the next stage will unlock. Be patient, young jedi...
Thank you. Correct me if I'm wrong. So if a character have the Unlock button clickable, they can be put in cell and have content there?

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
Where can i see how far i can go with each of the cell girls?

D

Deleted member 119819

Y'know there is something I don't get. What ethnicity is Lex Luthor supposed to be? I mean his skincolor can be seen as lightly colored black and he does have some typical black features like his lips. But he also looks kinda greyish, so maybe he's white after all just very tanned? Or maybe he's more like southern european or maybe just a tall latino man? I don't know, when I look at Lex I'm never really sure.
I even researched some stuff on this topic and apparently he's based off of a southern european man. But I dunno it doesn't look that similar in the first place?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Y'know there is something I don't get. What ethnicity is Lex Luthor supposed to be? I mean his skincolor can be seen as lightly colored black and he does have some typical black features like his lips. But he also looks kinda greyish, so maybe he's white after all just very tanned? Or maybe he's more like southern european or maybe just a tall latino man? I don't know, when I look at Lex I'm never really sure.
I even researched some stuff on this topic and apparently he's based off of a southern european man. But I dunno it doesn't look that similar in the first place?
Traditionally the character is white, but I believe that they intended the style of the Superman and Justice League animated series to be a bit racially ambiguous, so characters sometimes were a bit blurred. Personally I always saw that version of Lex as a light skinned African American. I also always thought Lois looked a bit Asian, but I'd stand by that one less :p

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Traditionally the character is white, but I believe that they intended the style of the Superman and Justice League animated series to be a bit racially ambiguous, so characters sometimes were a bit blurred. Personally I always saw that version of Lex as a light skinned African American. I also always thought Lois looked a bit Asian, but I'd stand by that one less :p
wait,Lex is african american?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If memory serves, his olive skin tone in the game comes from the Superman series, in Justice League he was changed to the "white" colour. Considering his character design stayed the same otherwise, I'm not sure why they did that.

@Gunsmoke Games I have some more bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I noticed that MM uses the same facial expressions post-breaking as she does before.
Screenshot from 2019-04-20 03-27-05.png
Given how enthusiastic she is in the dialog, it doesn't really fit.

U

User_1294231

How do you unlock the option to clone Audrey (the princess) ? The guide says it's a random event, however I've yet to see the event after dozens of days with Audrey. If it helps, I have pretty old saves since before they added this feature.
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but I didn't see an answer in the last few pages.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes