forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
sorry if this questions has been asked but whats the difference between grey vault "locked" and purple vault locked

thanks in advance

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
1.Girls that have scene in private room and exhibition:
-Batgirl,Artemis,Terra,Miss Martian (private room)
-Artemis,Terra,Miss Martian(exhibition)
2.No there is no content for catwoman
And Ivy have:Strip and Blowjob (assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters ) , her prison scene (I assume that you finished that) ,Roulette x Ivy scene (assigning her to the Glamour Slam)
3.To get talia scene you need to:
-complete her Yacht content
-you will meet her for the first time in LexCorp offices
-next you skip 5 days to get her next meeting and so on (you need to complete Cheshire)

Hi you need to:
-talk with Parasite
-next go to Lexcorp Lab
-next go to S.T.A.R. Labs (from there you will get a piece of clothing from Superwoman's costume )
-next go to Lexcorp Lab
-go to Tala and use that piece of clothing to summon Superwoman

Thank you! Now it worked!

Reactions: NukaCola

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
Hi man you have access to Private room in Bordello for: Batgirl,Artemis,Miss Martian,Terra only these girls have scenes for Private room in Bordello

What do you mean by "ONLY pictures and no H scenes" if you mean why are not added animation then the answer is because the creator have to choose: add more content in the game (the best option for many person) or to add animation but with less content ,but if you didn't mean this then i don't understand what do you mean by H scenes then,and finally about the story: a small continuity to Ras al Ghul(Talia al Ghul) story line was added

This is probably one of the strangest questions I have ever seen in this forum.Wow,I mean you don't like the game but you want the images from the game.....

Progress through Starfire’s cell arc until no more progress can be made, visit the office, visit the office about 10 days later

Hi Lady Shiva appear in the last event of Talia al Ghul "Orgies " as a side character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah i meant animated scenes, it was only images for like two updates thats when i said nah, and there was hardly any story progression. im just going to wait until the game is finished.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can't go back, but you can see the scene again in the vault, under Talia on the second page

There is some content in the cells for Supergirl, but not too much.
Thanks. Can I borrow your signature? Is there a one with Galatea available somewhere?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks. Can I borrow your signature? Is there a one with Galatea available somewhere?
Yeah sure. I copied it from someone else. I don't know of one that has Galatea on it, but you can create your own with the f95 fan signature program. I don't have the link, but I'm sure either you can find it with a search or someone else will have the link

Reactions: NukaCola

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I doubt anything can be done about the backwards text because Sunset prob just mirrored the the entire Galatea sprite.
No, there's a version for her facing either way. As a henchwoman she's frequently facing the left, and usually the text is the right way around.

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
Any help with getting Terra? is there a scene/event/number of days passed before you can get her? The guide just says to ask catwoman but my MB is fully maxed and I've already caught Artemis and Starfire but talking to Catwoman just gives me "nothing more yet".

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Any help with getting Terra? is there a scene/event/number of days passed before you can get her? The guide just says to ask catwoman but my MB is fully maxed and I've already caught Artemis and Starfire but talking to Catwoman just gives me "nothing more yet".
You have to have capture all 12 other heroines first (just the ones you send villains to capture with devices; characters gotten through events like Raven or henchwomen don't count). Try talking to Talia and Roulette if you haven't been given the option to capture them all yet (the ones they tell you about usually involve a heist sidequest).

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
You have to have capture all 12 other heroines first (just the ones you send villains to capture with devices; characters gotten through events like Raven or henchwomen don't count). Try talking to Talia and Roulette if you haven't been given the option to capture them all yet (the ones they tell you about usually involve a heist sidequest).
Ah, I haven't captured WonderWoman yet.
Thanks

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes