NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks and... sorry to abuse but... how to access the cheat menu ?
Whe you start a new game it will ask you if you want cheats. You click "Yes".

In the city menu (where you click the places you want to go), press C on your keyboard and it will open. You should only use the part to add money and hire bad guys. Don't try to unlock/lock heroines because that can mess with events and scenes.

Reactions: Yoda03

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
Okay guys I have seen this question asked but it is usually just skipped over. I am going on 25+ days checking the office every day and I still have not received a second visit from Talia. Am I missing something to trigger this event?

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
THANKS TO ALL for your help and sorry if I was insistent ... very insistent.
Thanks for your understanding.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
In the vault, page 2 of the scenes - Girls menu, the top row is Raven, Talia, ?, Cheshire, Audrey, Blackfire.
Am I missing someone? Or is there just a gap?

reggieob

Apr 28, 2018
Love this game. But it's really a bummer that the unlocked scenes dont have the text with them. The writing is the best part for me. And the autosaving means you only get to see a lot of it once, then never again. It wouldn't be so bad if I could just make manual saves before certain events that I like.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think I encounter a poison ivy bug. After I break her out of prison. I hired her and complete a heist a couple of time. Now she is not appear in Legion hideout anymore. She is in villains roster so that mean she may already be hired but her portrait is greyed out. I can't drag it or do anything. I don't have her asign to post villian either. Can someone help me?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
In the vault, page 2 of the scenes - Girls menu, the top row is Raven, Talia, ?, Cheshire, Audrey, Blackfire.
Am I missing someone? Or is there just a gap?
There's just a gap

Okay guys I have seen this question asked but it is usually just skipped over. I am going on 25+ days checking the office every day and I still have not received a second visit from Talia. Am I missing something to trigger this event?
Just keep on going. It's probably just bad RNG. But if after like 50 days you still don't get a second visit, then I'd be worried.

Thanks and... shit if I must to restart the game.
You can also use this near-complete save here

Reactions: Yoda03

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
So after 3 updates we can say that the completion updates were mostly good and have been delivering what most players wanted, as such I would like to make a prediction of what content we will be getting as secundary stuff besides the main heroines announced here:

Without any further delays let's get to it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those were my prediction, feel free to discuss and give me your ideias.

Also I'm so going to regret this, but if any newbie has problems, questions and other stuff with this game send me a PM, I will try to help you and reduce the clutter in this thread.

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
Have you finished Chesire's cell content all the way? I don't know if the two are linked but that could be what you are missing o trigger the second Talia visit

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got to were talia and chesiera and the shiva have had there fun went and seen adruy now all i get are black screnes when i go to all the cell's. never did hit the c buttion on the ship nesther so what am i getting. mybe i will start it over and see what happens

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello. I'm new to this game.I have a few question.
Anyone have a list of girl that have scene in private room and exhibition?
Is there any content with cat woman and poison ivy?
How do I get Talia?

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Hello. I have all the requeriments to go after Superwoman (Raven, Lexcorp, Legion level 3) but I cannot start the quest. Did I miss anything?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello. I have all the requeriments to go after Superwoman (Raven, Lexcorp, Legion level 3) but I cannot start the quest. Did I miss anything?
I think you have to talk to Roulette or Cat woman and it start the quest

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hello. I'm new to this game.I have a few question.
Anyone have a list of girl that have scene in private room and exhibition?
Is there any content with cat woman and poison ivy?
How do I get Talia?
1.Girls that have scene in private room and exhibition:
-Batgirl,Artemis,Terra,Miss Martian (private room)
-Artemis,Terra,Miss Martian(exhibition)
2.No there is no content for catwoman
And Ivy have:Strip and Blowjob (assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters ) , her prison scene (I assume that you finished that) ,Roulette x Ivy scene (assigning her to the Glamour Slam)
3.To get talia scene you need to:
-complete her Yacht content
-you will meet her for the first time in LexCorp offices
-next you skip 5 days to get her next meeting and so on (you need to complete Cheshire)
Hi you need to:
-talk with Parasite
-next go to Lexcorp Lab
-next go to S.T.A.R. Labs (from there you will get a piece of clothing from Superwoman's costume )
-next go to Lexcorp Lab
-go to Tala and use that piece of clothing to summon Superwoman

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
1.Girls that have scene in private room and exhibition:
-Batgirl,Artemis,Terra,Miss Martian (private room)
-Artemis,Terra,Miss Martian(exhibition)
2.No there is no content for catwoman
And Ivy have:Strip and Blowjob (assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters ) , her prison scene (I assume that you finished that) ,Roulette x Ivy scene (assigning her to the Glamour Slam)
3.To get talia scene you need to:
-complete her Yacht content
-you will meet her for the first time in LexCorp offices
-next you skip 5 days to get her next meeting and so on (you need to complete Cheshire)

Hi you need to:
-talk with Parasite
-next go to Lexcorp Lab
-next go to S.T.A.R. Labs (from there you will get a piece of clothing from Superwoman's costume )
-next go to Lexcorp Lab
-go to Tala and use that piece of clothing to summon Superwoman
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, I have a bug with poison ivy as I stated in the post above so I can't assign her to anything:cry: This game don't have manual save feature so I can't rollback to before the bug either.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes