Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
For those still not getting Talia & Shiva, wait a few days. Talia will eventually come to you, and after a scene ceremony with Ra's, you can access them though a teleporter in Labs.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I like batgirl and all but will there ever be more catwoman content? I have been madly in love with her ever since I play batman arkham city game

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So Naked Shiva + Dance = Freeze. Damn.
Never mind, telling Shiva to dance after the first Dance just causes a Freeze no matter the outfit

Reactions: KaiserST

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
So boys, girls(if they even exist here) and that technical rainbow in between I just finished the update and my usual review will be in the spoiler below.

I play the game on PC and my save began in the 2.2.1 update. Also for those interessed my almost 100% save will be available as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here is the abridged version of my review.

Great Art + Reasonable Amount of Bugs = good update (still could have more stuff)

8/10

(my save PC only)

Just download it and double click it to replace yours.

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
So boys, girls(if they even exist here) and that technical rainbow in between I just finished the update and my usual review will be in the spoiler below.

I play the game on PC and my save began in the 2.2.1 update. Also for those interessed my almost 100% save will be available as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here is the abridged version of my review.

Great Art + Reasonable Amount of Bugs = good update (still could have more stuff)

8/10

(my save PC only)

Just download it and double click it to replace yours.
There's also a bug that Batgirl's nickname option doesnt appear anywhere, even after it is unlocked

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Now i'm just excited for more Shiva options, she and Cheshire are my favorite girls right now, not to say the others are worse though because they're definitely not.

Reactions: Almighty

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
Another bug I found is Batgirl anal scene doesnt show up in the vault, and there is no option for striping in her cell

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
In the extras is there any extra scenes or only pictures and models artwork and stuff or teaser for next update?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Pretty short but good, yes. I agree, better art than usual for Batgirl. I regret there is no animations anymore, or at least a choice of where to cum (I thought it was gonna be the case when Batgirl tells you "ok fuck me but please don't come in me", hoped for a facial and finally it's just the same scene where he cums inside her)

A small bug : once you've done 3 blowjobs and unlocked sex with Batgirl, if you click blowjob again before ever trying sex, you see again the fake blue guy illusion (sorry I'm not very knowledgeable in comics and forgot his name) from Tala making the same dialogue you've seen before.

darkbones

May 7, 2019
In Batgirl's Vault scene Exhibition, she loses her head in the 3rd frame. And when you exit that scene, you are in Terra's list of scenes. Sadly Artemis is still missing her head in the 2nd frame of her Exhibition in the Vault.

Also, Lady Shiva in the Vault is called Black Canary and clicking on her takes you to Superwoman's scenes or black screen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNTed
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes