Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Now i'm just excited for more Shiva options, she and Cheshire are my favorite girls right now, not to say the others are worse though because they're definitely not.
Chesire was one favorite now Lady Shiva is tied with her.

I have no idea how to trigger Artemis new scene. Cheshire is always my henchwoman.

TBH I'm not sure how difficult is but I wish he would start using Live2d for standing art now. Playing a mobile game and I'm hooked on it for 2d style now.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone managed to get Batgirl's naming options? There was a cutscene for it but then nothing happened afterwards, its not under actions, special, or anywhere in her cell options.

Pete_O_Clock

Dec 20, 2017
Am I stupid or is this a bug? Whenever I click "Labs" I get this scene of Lexcorp and then I go into the "Office" option instead.

guywitrifle

Oct 15, 2018
So I have been having a problem with the sound in the game not working does anyone have a fix, because i have gotten pretty far and dead silence is killing me right now.

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
For those still not getting Talia & Shiva, wait a few days. Talia will eventually come to you, and after a scene ceremony with Ra's, you can access them though a teleporter in Labs.
So I had that orgy/ceremony, and Lex said he'd "map" the place, but I don't have a teleported option anywhere in the labs that I can see. Any idea what I'm missing?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So I had that orgy/ceremony, and Lex said he'd "map" the place, but I don't have a teleported option anywhere in the labs that I can see. Any idea what I'm missing?
theres another scene after the orgy one, it seems to be random after a couple days.

Reactions: KaiserST

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
theres another scene after the orgy one, it seems to be random after a couple days.
Hmm... in the office again? I've gone quite a few days and haven't encountered anything but maybe it's just bad RNG. I'll keep plucking away at the other new content and see what happens.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm... in the office again? I've gone quite a few days and haven't encountered anything but maybe it's just bad RNG. I'll keep plucking away at the other new content and see what happens.
yeah, mine occured when I clicked on the LABS, so as long as you visit the tower it should appear after a couple days. It's probably just bad RNG cause mine happened after at least 20 days.

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
yeah, mine occured when I clicked on the LABS, so as long as you visit the tower it should appear after a couple days. It's probably just bad RNG cause mine happened after at least 20 days.
Thanks. I'm definitely past 20 days but I can't imagine what else it would take at this point so I'll keep trying.

Pete_O_Clock

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks. I'm definitely past 20 days but I can't imagine what else it would take at this point so I'll keep trying.
I think its just bugged to shit. Who in their right fucking mind had the bright fucking idea of "Hey,lets have an event that locks you out of the Cells option until its finished. While we are at it, lets make the event trigger once in a blue moon so the players will have to keep rewatching the same scene of Lexcorp."

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
I think its just bugged to shit. Who in their right fucking mind had the bright fucking idea of "Hey,lets have an event that locks you out of the Cells option until its finished. While we are at it, lets make the event trigger once in a blue moon so the players will have to keep rewatching the same scene of Lexcorp."
Probably. As far as I can tell I'm through all the new content that isn't blocked by this event, so I can't fathom any non-bugged trigger it would still be waiting on. There's a part of me that always wonders if I have something wrong with the file because I upgraded something that I shouldn't have yet like the defense room or something.

V_F

May 11, 2017
Okay, I got as far as cloning Audrey and Vandal Savage thanking me with cash, and now...nothing. What comes next?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes