Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Im not really one for direct art parody, but game is rather interesting. Though i would like it if in the story, instead of Lex running, what is essentially, a brothel, in this story, you, his most promising apprentice, were assigned by Lex, whom is off busy doing other important matters, to run this operation. It can be a good way to self-insert yourself into this universe with Lex as your boss and the city as yours to play with. Based on what i know about Lex, he wouldn't be doing something as low leveled as being a pimp; he would definitely be a "big plans" kind of guy. It's just a thought, a method to really immerse yourself in the universe.

Feb 23, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but does anyone happen to have a save before this update? My save finally got corrupted and I really dont want to start all over again, plus I like playing through the game itself.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Awesome update guys! I love batgirl, and this update really did her justice. Honestly, I think this game’s main advantage over others is that sunset draws butts phenomenally, and this update really showed that off. (Seriously though, no other game has super well-drawn butts like SU does, and that’s what keeps me coming back.)

I did notice one bug in the vault. Batgirl’s scene 4, which is supposed to be the nightie, plays scene 3 when clicked. So there’s no way to rewatch the nightie intro scene currently.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I
So boys, girls(if they even exist here) and that technical rainbow in between I just finished the update and my usual review will be in the spoiler below.

I play the game on PC and my save began in the 2.2.1 update. Also for those interessed my almost 100% save will be available as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here is the abridged version of my review.

Great Art + Reasonable Amount of Bugs = good update (still could have more stuff)

8/10

(my save PC only)

Just download it and double click it to replace yours.
I enjoyed the update

However I noticed some glitches

Viewing Bayfield exhibition scene in vault goes you terras

Schoolgirl scene in vault twice

No unlock nickname for Batgirl cell

Bayfield mask and makes cell content moves or lags sometimes

Also they say they are finishing these characters but I feel like their stories are not ending and being left open

I mean I still feel like Barbra is still hoping to be saved

Reactions: KaiserST

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
I got Talia to suck my dick in the office and then she never appears again. What do you do to advance her?
I am using an old file save though so it would make sense if I have to make a new file.

edit: I guess while we are on the subject of how to get to the new content, how do you get Lady Shiva after the boat event?

thong

Jul 4, 2017
Lady Shiva scene keep freezing after i have her strip the 1st time. then if i have her dance the scene will just freeze

Kali

Jul 28, 2017
I got Talia to suck my dick in the office and then she never appears again. What do you do to advance her?
I am using an old file save though so it would make sense if I have to make a new file.

edit: I guess while we are on the subject of how to get to the new content, how do you get Lady Shiva after the boat event?
just time. you have to wait for some time and it goes automatically. just skip a few days and go again in your office. talia will appear there.

Reactions: PjMuka

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I think im doing this wrong. Im on day 182 and still havent had the prison event or gotten Terra, I keep checking in with catwoman but nothing help

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes