lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
hmm...must have missed her or I just didn't pay any attention to her.
She's got platinum hair and is refered to as "Ravager" (I think?) once you first meet her. Will probs have to play yacht again to unlock her in the first place

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Honestly, while there's always room to complain before a game is fully completed, and I haven't really kept up with this game for that long (so I don't know the timeline of progress on this that well), I'm not really salty about the update. As far as "erotic" games go (at least the 2D ones with nice art styles, since I'm not into the uncanny valley 3D games world at all), SU is above average when it comes to frequency (and maybe more importantly) consistency of updating, and even though the characters that got new content added weren't the ones I really wanted new content for the most, and Vixen was supposedly the "focus" of this update and didn't get new cell content, Something Unlimited still does a lot of shit right in general (and in general functions pretty well), and has a pretty consistent update cycle.

At least I'm pretty confident it's not going to be abandoned, which is pretty rare in this space, I reckon, and even if it is, the amount of content (and the convenient ways to access them) is already great enough as is. I want to agree with the people calling out the amount of money they get on Patreon and the amount of content it gets us, yadda yadda, but honestly, it's kind of a weak point, considering nobody's forcing these people to pay; however, if these people see the value in continuing their support then...fuck it.

With that said, more Starfire and Hawkgirl content, and finished cell content for Stargirl and Wonder Woman would be killer. Don't think I honestly even really care for more out of this.

hmm...must have missed her or I just didn't pay any attention to her.
Just replay the yacht event, bro. It's kind of hard to miss the characters on the yacht, seeing as each of the locations just gives you a list of them to talk to, and none of them are really more visible than the others. I think you eventually find her at the front of the yacht, and then later on in the bar area or whatever (IIRC) and then topless in the pool, after which she pulls you aside into a room. Just keep following the boxes with Rose written on them.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
So vixen is bugged, Hunter costume don't appear in the room? (she is in the room but there's no one standing in her suppose position), Dance scene sends you to slut costume?.....

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Vixen's content was cut, but given the situation SR7 and the crew found themselves in I won't complain.
What, you mean the "situation" of making over $13,000 a month? I don't care what the "personal shit" he had to go was. THey did a piss poor job of communicating it and we didn't know that the updated was going to be severely curtailed into after it released. This is just SR7 being SR7. I wouldn't be surprised for a second if the "personal shit" was boredom.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
How do I unlock Jinx? Am I missing something? I've visited pretty much everywhere and have gone through multiple days.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So, I couldn't help but notice. Yep it's laggy, the main girl of the update is glitchy:cautious:
Anyways, anyone already know do I move on to Jinx or rose?

Oct 1, 2017
Man this is the first update that i droped half way through, vixens private room scenes are buged with missing scenes and rose and jinx's scenes are good tho, i just wonder why they drop finishing vixen and instead add rose and jinx content

Also does anyone feel like he should go back to 1 month updates instead of 2 months..

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Also, her hunter costume is glitched and won't let me see her dance with it. I think I can't progress because of it. Is that right or am I doing something wrong?

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Well, all scenes with Jinx is some grindy shit. The artwork is cool as always. But that mechanic of rehiring her for each variation of scene is awful. I had to catch her 7 times at the Villains' lair and I basically payed her $ 1,000,000 to fuck her + $ 400,000 for leash scenes, kinda expensive ho. Lex just could make her a henchwoman.

And Rose does not show up for me somehow.

Reactions: Cyberious

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not usually this negative about the updates, but so far this one has been one of the worst. It's buggy as hell, Jinx and Rose took ages to show up, then you've got to rehire every time and Rose just blackscreen when placed in Lex's room. They need to stop biting off more than they can chew, and put out less content that works, instead of more content that doesn't.

Reactions: LbxW and Username7

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Also, her hunter costume is glitched and won't let me see her dance with it. I think I can't progress because of it. Is that right or am I doing something wrong?
You can't progress cause there's no progress to be made xD, take a look at the changelog, there's no new content in her cell besides the buggy hunter costume

Well, all scenes with Jinx is some grindy shit. The artwork is cool as always. But that mechanic of rehiring her for each variation of scene is awful - I basically payed her $ 1,000,000 to fuck her + $ 400,000 for leash scenes, kinda expensive ho. Lex just could make her a henchwoman.

And Rose does not show up for me somehow.
I had to play the yatch event again and make full progress with rose (and also jinx just in case) to make her appear in the hideout

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes