Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
What, you mean the "situation" of making over $13,000 a month? I don't care what the "personal shit" he had to go was. THey did a piss poor job of communicating it and we didn't know that the updated was going to be severely curtailed into after it released. This is just SR7 being SR7. I wouldn't be surprised for a second if the "personal shit" was boredom.
People dont realize that its just milking ~ there's no "personal shit", its just stretching out the updates to milk more, like Summertime Saga, there's never "personal shit" for any dev, and the ones that REALLY have issues PAUSE their patreons until they can push out an update

Doubling the time of each cycle (while delivering the same ammount of content), then extending by another week with the "its now a release window and not a release date"

AND THEN ~ saying there will be "a bugfix patch that will probably add the remaining content", a.k.a. delaying it at the minimum, another week ON PURPOSE (its like Terra all over again, when her stuff was supposedly "bugged")

All of this will add a minimum of 2 weeks overall to the cycles, then they do it again with Supergirl and they cashed out 1 entire month without delivering anything, effectively extending 1 cycle to 3 months

If you make 13k a month by doing this, you just dont want it to end anytime soon

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
This is below ridiculous. Did I download a Sonic game or sth? There's barely any content on the main girl for the update. And it's all glitchy, I don't even know where is that pic he showed us back in the partreon.

2 months, we're talking about 2 bloody months. I don't care what personal sh happened, in any other job if after two bloody months you only have this kind of progress, you'd be out in the street. And if he's milking, then that's a shame, because he could milk this project for far more productive stuff than this. There are so many poses he could continue making the current superheroes, so many superheroes he could add, so many new costumes (DC keeps making new content and style) and not to mention, he could even add more characters from JLU or DCUO there are so many, not to mention he could even add stuff like rogue powerslut

bettakarr

May 10, 2017
What should have happened is that Vixen should have been the sole focus of this update and her content should have been finished and tested before anything involving Jinx or Ravager was started.
That sounds professional. And it wouldn't work, because it's boring to draw just 1 character for 2 months. Also boring for players to get just 1 character.
Getting 2 half-done girls is still better.

Reactions: dnzieg

Baxter Navarro

Nov 19, 2018
If they add Posion ivy Rose and Jinx to the cheat menu would be awesome.
At least my problem with talia was fix but other than that this is a buggy mess. :/
I wish they focus one on character and bug fixes for now.
by the way does anybody could actually see the rose scenes in lexcorp?

Username7

May 1, 2017
They really need to rethink how you recruit villains with scenes. Like the ones who only matter for heist are fine being an RNG crapshoot but when it takes over an in game month and about 1 million just to get 4 scenes things gets mind numbingly boring real quick and I get that in the grand scheme of things you'd be doing this with other content that'd make it less boring but in the context of this update where almost all the new content is either bugged or check the hideout oh no one there, hit next night and repeat until one of them shows up. I managed to get through Jinx's scenes but even if Rose's were working I think I'll wait the two to three months for the next update to finish her off.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, I'm at a loss, I hire rose ravager but I can't use her in my quarters, Only a black screen and I have to restart the game. I'm fucked for rose, aren't I? Is there a way through regedit to activate her scenes even if in vault?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes