cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im just happy how the art is fucking SPECTACULAR and ive never been so inclined to play a parody game... now im not sure how much "happy" I could get but add impreg/preg and you've somehow just made it a scientific wonder in my pants... no joke super happy excluding the bugs and genre to add but I guarantee every update ill get it and if you add the genre ill throw a damn gold bar at your window lol

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
Vixen's private room sex scene has big mistakes, I just see Vixen sink into the bed when use the sex order. Also, Vixen's Brave and the Bold Costume can not be unlocked, I have tried every button in the private room: strip, sex, anal... but when I went to the stables, the Brave and the Bold Costume was still showed " you havn't unlock it yet"

Reactions: Cyberious

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
They really need to rethink how you recruit villains with scenes. Like the ones who only matter for heist are fine being an RNG crapshoot but when it takes over an in game month and about 1 million just to get 4 scenes things gets mind numbingly boring real quick and I get that in the grand scheme of things you'd be doing this with other content that'd make it less boring but in the context of this update where almost all the new content is either bugged or check the hideout oh no one there, hit next night and repeat until one of them shows up. I managed to get through Jinx's scenes but even if Rose's were working I think I'll wait the two to three months for the next update to finish her off.
I agree, in fact, fucking and mocking the superheroines can provide much more satisfacation than just using the villains by spending money and time

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Im seen a lot of people complaining, and I wonder how many of those people complaining are patreons?? If you are not a supporting the game then you are not allowed to complain, the latest version is NOT free, even if F95zone provides you with it, so stop bitc...ing about it, otherwise, go to patreon, pay for a tier and then complain all you want

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
how to get jinsx a rose
You go through the Yacht event and fuck them both and then wait a while and they'll show up in the Legion of Doom base randomly. Once you see them in a scene you can hire them... randomly. I saw the scene and then had to skip a month worth of days just to get one of them. Post them in the living quarters to get their content. Jinx has the full round of a blow job, sex and butt sex... Whereas Rose has the dead sexy black screen of fucking nothing because Gunsmoke Games is run by concussed chimpanzees who are too stupid to quality test their shit for obvious bugs before they put them out.

Oh, and after each sex act you have to rehire them... and they can easily not appear for days at a time.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
They really need to rethink how you recruit villains with scenes. Like the ones who only matter for heist are fine being an RNG crapshoot but when it takes over an in game month and about 1 million just to get 4 scenes things gets mind numbingly boring real quick and I get that in the grand scheme of things you'd be doing this with other content that'd make it less boring but in the context of this update where almost all the new content is either bugged or check the hideout oh no one there, hit next night and repeat until one of them shows up. I managed to get through Jinx's scenes but even if Rose's were working I think I'll wait the two to three months for the next update to finish her off.
Yeah, this one is an easy fix tho, they need to make it so the girl doesn't abandon your room till you tell her to, like the other posting villains

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
To all those bitching, just wait for the damn fix!
The "fix" isn't going to add Vixen content, which was supposed to be the focus on the update, or make up for the fact that the Rose content is so absolutely broken that it shouldn't have made it out to the general public. This update just nailed home the fact that anyone who actually contributes to GSG's patreon is an absolute sucker. It's two minutes of content stretched as long as humanly possible and it cost $26,000.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
there is a lot of bugs I am missing the jinsx anal image and the rose content does not come out black and the vixen content fails some

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Hey Gang, im on holidays for a few months and only have a phone with me. Any kinda soul know where i could see some screen caps of new content?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a list of which girls actually HAVE scenes with the private office or exhibition? Every one I've chosen says that there's no content available other than Batgirl's.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you trigger Grodd? I'm almost at day 100, and I've captured and collared every girl other than Superwoman, cheshire (who just won't unlock), and Blackfire (who still hasn't shown up even after doing all her content that can be done before Blackfire shows up).

Edit: After cloning and finishing Terra's scenes, I'm beginning to think that I'll have to restart the game from scratch due to the save being older than the grodd changelog. But I so do NOT want to re-grind everything :(

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes