Eltar

Mar 4, 2018
The "fix" isn't going to add Vixen content, which was supposed to be the focus on the update, or make up for the fact that the Rose content is so absolutely broken that it shouldn't have made it out to the general public. This update just nailed home the fact that anyone who actually contributes to GSG's patreon is an absolute sucker. It's two minutes of content stretched as long as humanly possible and it cost $26,000.
Milfy City.
Summertime Saga.
Akabur's Channel 34.
WT Silver's.
Mitty's trainer.
Roguelike.
Every game above and tons of other games too, have the same problems. Bugs, complaints about quality and quantity of content, etc. So, if you will stop and think for a little bit, you'll have 2 possible explanations of this.
A) Every developer out here is a lazy fucker, with no exceptions - because every game is going on a similar pace - if you'll compare amount of content added on a scale of 1 year, you'll probably notice that. Maybe the laziness comes with a profession, who knows.
B) This shit is not as easy as it looks to you.
As for the suckers - I don't know, it's debatable, maybe contributing 1 buck each month to GSG makes me a sucker, maybe not, I don't know. I mean, I also give 1 buck to Zulin, too, ahh, but you probably don't know who it is.
What you know, and everyone else knows too, that there is one thing that makes any person a sucker - it's counting other people's money. If you think that they do not deserve their patreon money - it's your right to think that. If you think that content provided by GSG is unsatisfactory - ok, fair enough. You may even consider not pledging yourself - the game is free, so you'll not lose anything of value and still have an option to bitch and complain any time you want. But for the Great Scott, please , leave your long nose out of other people affairs and wallets, because it makes you look like an idiot.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Milfy City.
Summertime Saga.
Akabur's Channel 34.
WT Silver's.
Mitty's trainer.
Roguelike.
Every game above and tons of other games too, have the same problems. Bugs, complaints about quality and quantity of content, etc. So, if you will stop and think for a little bit, you'll have 2 possible explanations of this.
A) Every developer out here is a lazy fucker, with no exceptions - because every game is going on a similar pace - if you'll compare amount of content added on a scale of 1 year, you'll probably notice that. Maybe the laziness comes with a profession, who knows.
As for the suckers - I don't know, it's debatable, maybe contributing 1 buck each month to GSG makes me a sucker, maybe not, I don't know. I mean, I also give 1 buck to Zulin, too, ahh, but you probably don't know who it is.
What you know, and everyone else knows too, that there is one thing that makes any person a sucker - it's counting other people's money. If you think that they do not deserve their patreon money - it's your right to think that. If you think that content provided by GSG is unsatisfactory - ok, fair enough. You may even consider not pledging yourself - the game is free, so you'll won't lose anything of value and still have an option to bitch and complain any time you want. But for the Great Scott, please , leave your long nose out of other people affairs and wallets, because it makes you look like an idiot.
Yep, don't forget that it's not some Ubisoft or SquareEnix game with 300 persons working on it. It's often one main guy doing 80% of the work while others do easier stuff. And that one main guy can't be good and fast at everything. For some, coding is easy, for others it's art, but even with something they're talented at, it takes a long time to make something good.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Man, what a wild ride this forum became after getting this update. I always wondered how he would handle the girls that have almost no content. I think I will wait for le bugfix and then try it out.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Having played through what's here I've come to the conclusion they should have just delayed the patch instead of releasing this shit show. Except for the Talia bug the Batgirl update was really good. This is just incredibly bad in comparison.

Reactions: ex789

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The "fix" isn't going to add Vixen content, which was supposed to be the focus on the update, or make up for the fact that the Rose content is so absolutely broken that it shouldn't have made it out to the general public. This update just nailed home the fact that anyone who actually contributes to GSG's patreon is an absolute sucker. It's two minutes of content stretched as long as humanly possible and it cost $26,000.
Refer to this graph for a basic and general visual on things like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As much as I agree that Patreon is a cesspool of scams and all that telling people how to spend/waste their money and calling them suckers for it makes you an asshole. Yeah the games take months to make little to no progress, there's usually hundreds of excuses and vague nonsense, etc. etc.
Keep it focused on the devs, people earn money and they wanna spend it, maybe they're just naive or very blindly hopeful but that doesn't matter, don't support the project if you don't want to. You can criticise a game or art all you want and say the dev isn't using the money properly if you're informed enough but attacking people who contribute to it is nonsense and uncalled for.
It's a shame that people are enabling lazy developers who don't wanna work on anything but they're perfectly happy being milked so let them be milked. They'll clamour around the project when a new scene comes out of the works after 6 months of absence with a steady flow of income thus far unjustified. Just don't be rude tho, bro. The truth hurts.

TacoBelmont

Aug 4, 2019
Milfy City.
Summertime Saga.
Akabur's Channel 34.
WT Silver's.
Mitty's trainer.
Roguelike.
What you know, and everyone else knows too, that there is one thing that makes any person a sucker - it's counting other people's money. If you think that they do not deserve their patreon money - it's your right to think that. If you think that content provided by GSG is unsatisfactory - ok, fair enough. You may even consider not pledging yourself - the game is free, so you'll not lose anything of value and still have an option to bitch and complain any time you want. But for the Great Scott, please , leave your long nose out of other people affairs and wallets, because it makes you look like an idiot.

Thank you! I am a former contributor to GSG. The amount of complaining from people I hear from people who get this game for free here is quite amazing. You have a right to your opinion. Just please consider it's SR7 making this game himself with Smoke handling management, community outreach, etc. This isn't Summertime Saga with roughly 8 people working on aspects of the game. It's one artist. I'm not saying he's perfect, but I respect the guy for his vision. This game has a shit ton of content to create for with many variables for that content. If it was me, I would have started small with one character that has a ton of content or only a couple girls (like Justice League members) then slowly expand as I get more comfortable with the tools. But SR7 dove headfirst and has made a pretty expansive game over the years.

Having played through what's here I've come to the conclusion they should have just delayed the patch instead of releasing this shit show. Except for the Talia bug the Batgirl update was really good. This is just incredibly bad in comparison.

Then people would be complaining about the game being delayed. Sometimes I think it's a case where they can't win either way. I think it exposes the problem with crowdsourcing games: everyone has an opinion on the direction of a game. Doesn't help a lot of the major titles sucked either (except for Bloodstained)

Last edited:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I don't see why people are so mad at the devs, people have issues in their lives and the bugfixes are coming. The only complaint I have is the lack of attention paid to Lois. At least they don't milk their patrons like so many other devs

• Haha
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
guys how can i fix "failed to load mono" thing error? cant open the game :(

Unable to load mono library from "E:/SU_2.2.225/SU_2.2.225_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 193).

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
how do i get jinx scenes? I completed yacht and hired her, got one scene in lex quarters. How to get rest scenes?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So how much of the game is done? Which girls paths are complete and which aren't?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
guys how can i fix "failed to load mono" thing error? cant open the game :(

Unable to load mono library from "E:/SU_2.2.225/SU_2.2.225_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 193).
Try install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and first. If that doesn't help, 2010 might be worth a shot( and ).
PS: Which OS? The above is for XP/Vista/W7.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mynamez2
D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey can anyone tell me how to get Rose? i alredy got jinx but rose will not show up

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
Try install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and first. If that doesn't help, 2010 might be worth a shot( and ).
PS: Which OS? The above is for XP/Vista/W7.
Thank YOU Very MUCHHH :D i'll instaling them, then. i have W7 . hope it works i like this game :)))

update: i installed all of them... not worked, sadly :(

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes