jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
You go through the Yacht event and fuck them both and then wait a while and they'll show up in the Legion of Doom base randomly. Once you see them in a scene you can hire them... randomly. I saw the scene and then had to skip a month worth of days just to get one of them. Post them in the living quarters to get their content. Jinx has the full round of a blow job, sex and butt sex... Whereas Rose has the dead sexy black screen of fucking nothing because Gunsmoke Games is run by concussed chimpanzees who are too stupid to quality test their shit for obvious bugs before they put them out.

Oh, and after each sex act you have to rehire them... and they can easily not appear for days at a time.
Black screens aren't from lack of testing. They are because they didn't make the content and then later claim it was a bug

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm sure the next update will be better :)
I am sure of that.
Let's not forget that they don't get that much fire because we are talking about Vixen.
If same thing happen with Supergirl,then we will see the truth hell on earth.After all Supergirl have way bigger fanbase.
Well let's get this dumpster fire of an update reviewed as fast as possible. Ok this was too harsh, but fuck, wasn't this a mediocre update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy amoung you here is the abridged version of the review.

Shitton of bugs plus br oken promises = a bad update 4/10

For some good news, look what I found in the game files.

View attachment 365958
2.0.4-that was on 1 march 2017:)
I think 2.0.1 and 2.0.0 are probably the worst updates.
First one -only 2 scenes with Livewire in Lex's room and GS and dance and strip for Batgirl.
Second-only visual upgrade and 2 costumes for Batgirl

Last edited:

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Mitty's trainer.

Every game above and tons of other games too, have the same problems. Bugs, complaints about quality and quantity of content, etc.
Haven't encounter a Bug in FourElements since the 5.XX Version and to be fair Mity had Family related Problems.
I'm kinda happy that he continued and didn't dropped the whole thing.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
its been almost 5 years since they started this project... i was 20 when i got my first glimpse of this game. and we still haven't get the story finished, barely sex content for the girls who was introduced years ago and top of it the updates doesn't give you much to bring you back to the game.. i mean seriously its like they are spitting on all the patrons

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
I am very amazed (in a bad way) about how people complain about the update. First of all, this is a patreon version of the game (ie is made available for people who pay certain amount of $ on Patreon,) secondly you are not paying anything at all and yet are still complaining about bug version of the game. Guys, when Anthem, Mass Effect release you think that there were not bugs in those games ( a shitload of people worked on those games, they are professionals and still bugs were present in the game[ witcher 3 also had bugs).
No one noticed that he added 12 backgrounds to the game (changelog)? Are you really that dumb not to notice it? It means that GG will release a new event in the next update (it is not a rocket science).
I hope that GG will continue on the work and will keep up the effort.
For those guys who complain, stop downloading this game if you are not pleased. If you don't like it, no one makes you download the game, get a life people.
Some guys wrote a couple of pages before that GG made no annoucnement about real life problems they had and the reason why update is buggy. Hell, do yo seriously expect creator to update people on the pirate website on everything they are doing? Seriously. I bet that they told patreons on Discord about what/why/how etc happened.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Last time i played this game it was the yacht update, but i lost my save since. Is it worth to play the game from the beginning to see the new content which was added since the yacht update ? Thx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You all forget that Louis Lane was one of the first characters introduced in this game and her content is not being updated for over a year now. Instead we get new characters no one cares about after another.

If this is acceptable to you fine. For me it isnt. And i pledged in the past. No more.
Actualy she is not realy one of the first characters:)
Before her are almost 20 others-Tala,Roulette,Mercy,Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Vixen,Zatanna,Stargirl,10 villains for hire.
Lois was added around may/june 2016 in the game,almost 1 year since the start of the game.

Reactions: KaiserST

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Make something worthwhile and then people would be more likely to pay, than for this bugged out incomplete shit with tons of cuck scenes
If your not a fan then why are you here? Why keep showing up?

Are you sure you don't secretly like being cucked? If someone gets "cucked" and then the next day shows up and just starts watching his wife getting railed on. I would think it odd but maybe due to shock so I could kinda maybe understand. He keeps showing up though... well I begin to think its his fetish.

Last edited:

bida2

Aug 1, 2018
Hey, im kinda confused about unlocking Jinx - do you have to replay the yacht event? how do you access her content?

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Yes, you have to replay the yacht to get Rose and Jinx. They need to rework the female villain content so it's less rng. Maybe add a run down apartment building where they can stay after being hired the first time.

Reactions: KaiserST

bida2

Aug 1, 2018
Thing is, I replayed the yacht event, focusing on Jinx and I didnt get an option to hire her in the Legion Hideout

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Last time i played this game it was the yacht update, but i lost my save since. Is it worth to play the game from the beginning to see the new content which was added since the yacht update ? Thx
Get a complete save. Then you can regedit it.
Basically 1 = seen
0 = unseen.

Whenever a girl gets updated I just turn all her 1's to 0's and I can start all over. Yacht scenes are replayable. Just need to configure the girls you didn't do. I mean there aren't many "complete" girls - I think there are only three and the supervillains/yacht scenes.

Jun 20, 2018
You know i can actually see a scenario like Something Unlimited happening in The Boys universe

View attachment 365964
yes,but the actor that play Homelander really give me Injustice Superman vibes..someone that can snap your neck without hesitation and have a huge dominance to people around him..im pretty sure if Lex is in this universe,he will side with The Boys.......

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Does someone know where I have to put the savefile ?
Love it when there is absolutely no info about that whatsoever

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes