cuentatemp15

Mar 20, 2019
can anyone tell me how to unlock private rooms please?
After you get access to the Bordello, you can unlock it like you unlock slots in the Strip Club

To get access to the Bordello you need to keep advancing in the game until Roullete will take you there (you need to pay 1 million to build it). You need to upgrade the device of the heroines to lvl 6 to be able to put them there.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I like the concept of this game, but man the way Sunset runs things is major bullshit. I'm surprised that their aren't more things like the Something Trainer mod where someone takes the assets and the concept of playing Lex Luthor and building up a harem of superheroines and villainesses. There are like three or four game mods of Akubar's Witch Trainer plus a couple that don't use his assets but are Harry Potter slave trainer games inspired by Witch Trainer, so I'm sure plenty of people could take the Something Unlimited concept and make it better.

While I'm at it here are some ideas that I think should be implemented in Something Unlimited or any mods of or games inspired by it.
1. Fully broken heroines being allowed to be used as henchwomen. A good excuse to include more costumes like Artemis's Tigress outfit that she wore in the Young Justice cartoon when she was undercover as a villain. Also letting you use the heroines in the jailbreak and yacht events.
2. On the other hand at least some of the villainesses participating in the stripping and bordello events. I think Harley Quinn would be down for it, plus Galatea would do anything to please daddy.
3. More events outside the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello in general. Maybe some new way to make money off the heroines and/or select villainesses other than just the Slam and Bordello.

Anyone else got any ideas to share? I say it'd be more fun to come up with ideas for a better version of this game that sitting around complaining every couple of months that Sunset let us down again.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Get a complete save. Then you can regedit it.
Basically 1 = seen
0 = unseen.

Whenever a girl gets updated I just turn all her 1's to 0's and I can start all over. Yacht scenes are replayable. Just need to configure the girls you didn't do. I mean there aren't many "complete" girls - I think there are only three and the supervillains/yacht scenes.
Ok but i will stick with a fresh save i don't want to mess with variables haha, thx anyway (y)

Ksil

Oct 2, 2017
After you get access to the Bordello, you can unlock it like you unlock slots in the Strip Club

To get access to the Bordello you need to keep advancing in the game until Roullete will take you there (you need to pay 1 million to build it). You need to upgrade the device of the heroines to lvl 6 to be able to put them there.
Im already have bordello at max lvl and all heroines at lvl 6, I get this message when trying to unlock private room: this panel can't be unlocked yet

cuentatemp15

Mar 20, 2019
Im already have bordello at max lvl and all heroines at lvl 6, I get this message when trying to unlock private room: this panel can't be unlocked yet
You have 3 panels under Private Room, but you can only unlock the panel on the left.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Actualy she is not realy one of the first characters:)
Before her are almost 20 others-Tala,Roulette,Mercy,Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Vixen,Zatanna,Stargirl,10 villains for hire.
Lois was added around may/june 2016 in the game,almost 1 year since the start of the game.
Which means we got characters introduced that have their story complete or almost complete who got added years after louis while the content for louis is non existent since 2016. I save my pledge for some devs who actually work on their content.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Which means we got characters introduced that have their story complete or almost complete who got added years after louis while the content for louis is non existent since 2016. I save my pledge for some devs who actually work on their content.
It's LOIS. L. O. I. S.
LOIS Lane is Superman's fuck buddy.
LOUIS sounds like a 300 pound bouncer at a mafia club.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
You'd think that someone who cares so much for a single character that they're willing to write off the entire game would be able to spell said character's name correctly

turboxxt

Jun 16, 2019
can someone give me the most advanced save of the game because i lost my previous one.
Windows Version please.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How much time is in general necessary to have the patched version out?
One week?

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Ok but i will stick with a fresh save i don't want to mess with variables haha, thx anyway (y)
Just find a 100% save from that update or before. No point in starting all over imo. Use search - save game. Then just find it based on date. There is one posted for each update.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just find a 100% save from that update or before. No point in starting all over imo. Use search - save game. Then just find it based on date. There is one posted for each update.
Oh yeah if i can find a save for this specific yacht update i will, thx !

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes