arken444

Jan 16, 2019
I like the concept of this game, but man the way Sunset runs things is major bullshit. I'm surprised that their aren't more things like the Something Trainer mod where someone takes the assets and the concept of playing Lex Luthor and building up a harem of superheroines and villainesses. There are like three or four game mods of Akubar's Witch Trainer plus a couple that don't use his assets but are Harry Potter slave trainer games inspired by Witch Trainer, so I'm sure plenty of people could take the Something Unlimited concept and make it better.

While I'm at it here are some ideas that I think should be implemented in Something Unlimited or any mods of or games inspired by it.
1. Fully broken heroines being allowed to be used as henchwomen. A good excuse to include more costumes like Artemis's Tigress outfit that she wore in the Young Justice cartoon when she was undercover as a villain. Also letting you use the heroines in the jailbreak and yacht events.
2. On the other hand at least some of the villainesses participating in the stripping and bordello events. I think Harley Quinn would be down for it, plus Galatea would do anything to please daddy.
3. More events outside the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello in general. Maybe some new way to make money off the heroines and/or select villainesses other than just the Slam and Bordello.

Anyone else got any ideas to share? I say it'd be more fun to come up with ideas for a better version of this game that sitting around complaining every couple of months that Sunset let us down again.
where is this mod of the something trainer i can't find it.

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
Hi guy im new in this one and i need some help please, after i download the game it only says demo version and when i open the game there only 3 girls available zatana, batgirl and the other one.
Cab someone till me how to get more of them and how to get savefiles please
There are 2 versions is why you downloaded the beta version above that I believe is the main version

Jun 20, 2018
Since Lex make the heroine girls mindless prostitutes,how about we put gay sex with the heroes?superman fuck Lex,it will be funny:unsure:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wouldn't mind gay content but there's enough stalling with current content as it is.
And given the ultra-macho way this game's written I highly doubt the dev would be open to such things.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Yet another bug-ridden update, and the previous was actually decent and stable..

Wait for 2.2.333 or whatever.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone has a clue how to un-hire Rose via regedit? I tried to hire her via regedit and I think I fucked up my save.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm weird, the download for 2.2.3 on the front page makes windows defender halt its download due to virus detection

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Has anyone found the Jinx content outside of the Yacht?
She appeared in the Legion Hideout after a number of days after I got all her events on the yacht. I'm not sure if the yacht stuff was required though. Then you can post her to the living quarters.
Edit: Also, the same worked for Rose.
Another edit: Posting Rose/Ravager to the living quarters causes the game to black screen upon going there.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
since the changelog hasn't updated yet, what does 2.2.3 add?

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Artemis' lipstick and eyeshadow for Slut costume variants
- Vixen's cell dialog and posing systems updated
- Batgirl's Private Room actions fixed
- Tala's Meditation scenes unlocking
- League of Shadows events not progressing
- Back button not appearing in the stables
- Stables locking up with certain characters
- Rebuild some of the costume system in the stables
- Wrong pieces fading at wrong times in stables
- Wrong sections fading in Villain posting
- Villains not reseting properly in Heists
- Lex posing replaced in Villain Hiring
- Lex posing replaced in Legion

Added ---------------------------------------

12 Backgrounds

- Jinx Content
- Normal Costume
- Nude Costume
- Hire Sprite
- Strip Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes
- Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Cumshot Scenes
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Scenes

- Rose Content
- Normal Costume
- Nude Costume
- Hire Sprite
- Strip Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes

- Vixen Content
- Hunter Costume
- Hunter Intro
- Cell Strip Variants
- Brave and the Bold Costume
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes
- Private Room Anal Scenes

Reactions: KaiserST

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Another problem: Vixen's hunter costume sprite doesn't appear in her cell. The dance action shows her in her slut costume but the strip action does work. I can't advance to get her Brave and the Bold costume.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I play for a long time, the stranger and that Batgirl and Miss Martian will lose the Strip Scenes option

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes