Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
does anyone know what page the the changelog is on lol and how to unlock the shiva content please and thank you

SinMaster69

Jun 30, 2018
does anyone know what page the the changelog is on lol and how to unlock the shiva content please and thank you
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Language: English
Genre:
SPOILER

Changelog:
Page 1

Reactions: KaiserST

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You'd think that someone who cares so much for a single character that they're willing to write off the entire game would be able to spell said character's name correctly
You'd think that not everyone in this forum had english as his native tounge and comes from different countries, therefore can not know how certain names are spelled in the first place as they don't use the english language on a daily basis.

But i could arrange a grammar lesson in german if you like. So i could make fun of you also and your spelling and grammar issues. But let me guess. Not interested right?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's LOIS. L. O. I. S.
LOIS Lane is Superman's fuck buddy.
LOUIS sounds like a 300 pound bouncer at a mafia club.
Well as i explained a post before english is neither my native tounge nor did i learn it in school. For that i think my english is quite well despite the fact i got "LOIS" Name wrong.

But thanks for pointing that out to me.

Reactions: MilkShank

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
My playthrough is bugged and couldn't get Terra so now I have to use another save or restart. I know this sounds like a dumb question but where are the saves actually located within the folders?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Which means we got characters introduced that have their story complete or almost complete who got added years after louis while the content for louis is non existent since 2016. I save my pledge for some devs who actually work on their content.
Simple reason-for the characters added in last years they have using the new code and working on them is way more easy.
Main reason the first completed heroines was the last that joined the game.
After you get access to the Bordello, you can unlock it like you unlock slots in the Strip Club

To get access to the Bordello you need to keep advancing in the game until Roullete will take you there (you need to pay 1 million to build it). You need to upgrade the device of the heroines to lvl 6 to be able to put them there.
You need level 6 only for the exhibition scene.
level 5 is for private room
level 4 is the minimum you need to put a heroine at MB

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
Hi guy im new in this one and i need some help please, after i download the game it only says demo version and when i open the game there only 3 girls available zatana, batgirl and the other one.
Cab someone till me how to get more of them and how to get savefiles please

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Hi guy im new in this one and i need some help please, after i download the game it only says demo version and when i open the game there only 3 girls available zatana, batgirl and the other one.
Cab someone till me how to get more of them and how to get savefiles please
I think you downloaded the demo. Take the upper win version.

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
I've been been really critical of this game for a long time, and I feel like those of you saying the dev doesn't care and is just milking his patreons (who are probably not you so I'm not sure why you care honestly) need some perspective.

There was a period of literally 2 - 3 YEARS where every update was just introducing a brand new girl, with some strip club stuff or cell stuff up to dancing. When it comes to sexual content past a BJ it was just Batgirl private room, and the strip club manager. That's it. For real life YEARS. Even new content like the prison that wasn't a new girl would be infuriating, because it would just serve to add another place to grind with even more characters that you could do nothing with. Killer Frost even had a baked in story reason on why you couldn't bang her. During this period, people would make excuses like SR7 is an 'artist' and he can't keep his creative mojo up if he works on the same character for so long, which would hold little water considering the vast existing cast he hadn't touched in years.

Now if this continued I'd totally agree with his detractors. But c'mon look at the last few updates. They've clearly listened and are pushing for substantial stuff to make people happy. Yeah maybe your character isn't the one being finished, but it used to be ZERO characters were being finished. Yeah marketing/communications/planning wise they dropped the ball by promising Vixen, but fuck yeah Jinx content. Do you know what you would of gotten like 1.5 years ago? Talk/dance/spank Superman's mom.

This isn't stockholm syndrome, or it was worse way back in my days so shutup. I'm saying they could of kept doing that. I know of people on Patreon who have ghosted for months and still make a couple of thousand dollars a month. GG was doing better than that, still putting out mediocre amounts of content, they could of rode on their patron's goodwill for decades. If you are disappointed in the bugs, or the content focus, that's fair. But I'm just telling you if you angrily attack the devs and the work ethic you honestly look dumb to those of us that have been around, or know how much goes into this.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes