Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you change the slave slot after downloading the games Regedit?
I already exported the Regedit and want to add it back with save slot two?

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i use all 3 saved slots , slot 3 is up to like day 345 or something and i use that as my long play but slots 1 & 2 i use to do restarts with each update . and i do different ways to get girls in cells , sometimes i capture them then i fully upgrade the device then i have each hero rotate through all bordello & glam slots so i get the all the scenes them ill unlock them to cells , but this time i captured them , fully upgraded the device and unlocked straight away , then played out their cell scenes then reset the device and had them do the slam & bordello stuff then re unlock them to cells again , unfortunately my vixen in the new play will only go to strip and dance and she wont progress further . But as i did this play through i notice Wonder woman say in her Lasso scene with Lex she hasnt been with any men , i think this should be her play through and the monitor at bordello where you see her in the bordello should be changed to her have sex with a woman instead of the guy , its 2019 women can go to hookers lol , then when she is being corrupted in the cell it should similar to Raven and Lex should just watch , and wonder woman then has cell interactions firstly with superwoman , then with all the other henchwomen then with heros who have submitted to lex fully like batgirl , starfire , vixen , terra , killer frost , audrey , Galatea and majorly with Lois Lane , just my opinion

Reactions: feral74

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
All this "ups, MAJOR content is bugged" is just a lie, and its not the first time ~

They just dont work on said content, but still push out a pseudo-update to look decent in front of the whiteknights, that way they can stretch out update cycles to cash in extra months without people noticing
No way to say for sure, but it is noticeable that this happens pretty much every single update, and it's always missing sex-scenes.

I never confirmed it myself, but when the Artemis update came out and she had a whole sex-scene with no images. S7 said it was a reoccurring bug, but people in thread were claiming that they'd mined the game and that her images weren't even in the game-data in the first place.

If shit ain't done yet, then just say so. Disguising slow updates as a consistently broken game is like hiding the fact that you sat on a chocolate bar by claiming to have shat yourself.

The thing you're trying to cover up is way more acceptable than the excuse you're using to hide it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
New to this thread. I was reading the changelog. Is Powergirl in this? like scenes and animations? Or is it just supergirl?
Not the real powergirl but you make someone who looks just like her in the Cloning Lab, from a sample of superman's DNA.
She's Kryptonian muscle-bimbo with a daddy-fetish, so if you're actually interested in Powergirl as a character, then you're going to be disappointed.

If you just want them big-ole titties, then you're in luck.

May 26, 2018
Anyone have a most recent save? I looked for one in the thread and theres a save up to 2.1.8 but Im not sure how much content is missing. Also do you just drop the save in the game folder?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Wonder if you can do this to get cell scenes again and get the hidden Tala scene again?
Also thanks for this, it seems to have worked for me.
Did you mean Tala or Talia? I don't remember a hidden scene from Talia, but if it is from Tala there is no way to make more than one. To review just go to LexCorp. and then Labs > Vault > Scenes > Tala.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
For me any girl fits as long as it's not a system where you hire it and put it in a cell. I just think the developers are making a mess or saving the main girls for something better in the future. But it is something that will be so laborious and tiring. As I always say, it is much better to focus on existing ones than to create more and then get lost.
I'll wait until the end of the year or the first update next year January 6th and for the people who are starting I suggest waiting for the bug fix update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For me any girl fits as long as it's not a system where you hire it and put it in a cell. I just think the developers are making a mess or saving the main girls for something better in the future. But it is something that will be so laborious and tiring. As I always say, it is much better to focus on existing ones than to create more and then get lost.
I'll wait until the end of the year or the first update next year January 6th and for the people who are starting I suggest waiting for the bug fix update.
We still don't know for what is the second unlock option in each device.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I've got two different ideas for further upgrades for the device.

1. Once a girl has gotten to the point that you've unlocked her slut costume and sex in the cell with her the next logical thing would be to totally brake her by getting her to do things in the Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello willingly without mind control.
2. This second idea can either be it's own thing or included with the first one. The limits seem to be that the stuff right now in the slam/bordello has the girls acting as mindless sex-doll robots compared to the cell content where they still have their personalities and Lex has to wear them down and/or emotionally manipulate them into sex acts and being willing to wear slutty outfits. The third level could be Lex either implanting a new evil/slutty personality into them or continuing on from something like the current cell content where you rebuild them into a new villaness/henchwoman identity who works for Lex.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
1. Once a girl has gotten to the point that you've unlocked her slut costume and sex in the cell with her the next logical thing would be to totally brake her by getting her to do things in the Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello willingly without mind control
Yeah that would be a good step and it would work well as far as gameplay since as you'd save money. Well assuming the game part is ever properly implemented. :p

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
I've got two different ideas for further upgrades for the device.

1. Once a girl has gotten to the point that you've unlocked her slut costume and sex in the cell with her the next logical thing would be to totally brake her by getting her to do things in the Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello willingly without mind control.
2. This second idea can either be it's own thing or included with the first one. The limits seem to be that the stuff right now in the slam/bordello has the girls acting as mindless sex-doll robots compared to the cell content where they still have their personalities and Lex has to wear them down and/or emotionally manipulate them into sex acts and being willing to wear slutty outfits. The third level could be Lex either implanting a new evil/slutty personality into them or continuing on from something like the current cell content where you rebuild them into a new villaness/henchwoman identity who works for Lex.
I think it would be a good idea to make it apart of the story, to unlock the last upgrade for the device Lex has to get the Brainiac piece that Gorilla Grodd has and then use it to permanently merge their old personality with their new one and turn them into superheroine sex slaves just like in the Kangoku Senkan hentai.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah i was talking about Tala, i recording that scene though so i'm good, i also found a way to try and get Batgirl and Ivy scene without seeing another male banging Batgirl, just export the regedit and try to get it and if it fails just revert back to the exported regedit, basically exporting the save and loading it again if i fail, could also do that and have backup saves for the game.
Do you know how to take that exported regedit and change the save slot for it from save slot one to save slot two?
If it is even possible to do it.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
anyone else, assinging rose to your quarters but when u go to activate the scene the screen goes black then u gotta restart the game
Yea, SR7 did that thing again where he did all the work in a week and never actually made the rose scenes, that is why it goes to black screen. No files because files were never made

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
How can I pick girls to join me on the yacht when restarting the event?
Offices, restart yacht event, DON'T SPAM MOUSE, when restarting it asks you who you wanna take, however it's right after an "are you sure you wanna restart this event" yes no button, so it's easy to misclick

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Man, this game is truly the material for the best. I feel SR7 however is getting cold feet about running out of content and therefore out of income, if that's the case I hope he realizes that there's literally a ton of content still left. He hasn't even scraped 10% of it's potential. And not to mention he can even release more projects. Like making more better games of Bend or Break or Rogue Powerslave. Who knows, he can even add them to the same game as part of some summoning mechanic. But not before having a cumslut scene of all the current characters. And not only the gals on the scenes. I still wanna see some Raven cumslut or even giganta.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes