RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Man, this game is truly the material for the best. I feel SR7 however is getting cold feet about running out of content and therefore out of income, if that's the case I hope he realizes that there's literally a ton of content still left. He hasn't even scraped 10% of it's potential. And not to mention he can even release more projects. Like making more better games of Bend or Break or Rogue Powerslave. Who knows, he can even add them to the same game as part of some summoning mechanic. But not before having a cumslut scene of all the current characters. And not only the gals on the scenes. I still wanna see some Raven cumslut or even giganta.
If he only finishes the current cast he has enough materials for 10 updates, at least. That's over a year of material.
We'd be looking at 2022 for finishing 1 girl every 2 months which is doable.
Even if he moves to a system with one 'hard' girl like Starfire or Harley Quinn followed by one soft girl like Star Sapphire or Giganta.

It's not my place to comment (I long since quit the discord) but I suspect Vixen became a drag - or maybe he wasn't satisfied with her story, it's possible - and he decided to go to Jynx and Rose to fill out the month. Which I woulda been fine with if not for the pesky roadmap... But if he did indeed finish the Vixen MB and Cell content and it was just bugs that kept it out I imagine a lot of people have a hard time believing it as one week becomes two and the bugfix still isn't out. The more time the fix requires the more people will believe the content was just never finished, unknown facts be damned.

Reactions: xMendoza

BaxterAUT

Feb 4, 2019
Offices, restart yacht event, DON'T SPAM MOUSE, when restarting it asks you who you wanna take, however it's right after an "are you sure you wanna restart this event" yes no button, so it's easy to misclick
Yes, I can only take one henchwoman with me. But I´m talking about more girls. Like when the event triggers for the first time, you can talk to the girls in the cells and ask them to join you on the yacht. But how do I do that when i restart the event?

Dec 23, 2018
Yes, I can only take one henchwoman with me. But I´m talking about more girls. Like when the event triggers for the first time, you can talk to the girls in the cells and ask them to join you on the yacht. But how do I do that when i restart the event?
to the best of my knowledge u cant, u can only take the hench women as of now

Reactions: BaxterAUT

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Only henchwomen. The girls on the cells aren't added.

Reactions: BaxterAUT

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
If he only finishes the current cast he has enough materials for 10 updates, at least. That's over a year of material.
We'd be looking at 2022 for finishing 1 girl every 2 months which is doable.
Even if he moves to a system with one 'hard' girl like Starfire or Harley Quinn followed by one soft girl like Star Sapphire or Giganta.

It's not my place to comment (I long since quit the discord) but I suspect Vixen became a drag - or maybe he wasn't satisfied with her story, it's possible - and he decided to go to Jynx and Rose to fill out the month. Which I woulda been fine with if not for the pesky roadmap... But if he did indeed finish the Vixen MB and Cell content and it was just bugs that kept it out I imagine a lot of people have a hard time believing it as one week becomes two and the bugfix still isn't out. The more time the fix requires the more people will believe the content was just never finished, unknown facts be damned.
I guess. There's not much story there behind her, Still. I suppose he could always make up a story like Oreo girl. (Was that part even in the series?)

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
Two weeks and no bug fix for a 2 month build that was delivered at the very end of the week long release window. Either they didn't do much work the past two months, or SU's code is in such bad shape that they don't know how to fix it. They stopped doing animations, switched to 2 month cycles, added a release window - I suppose it's better than others who just go radio silent for months and don't pause their Patreons, but it's weird when Akabur is more communicative than they are. (And not everyone wants to have to dig through the discord for info they care to share)

Reactions: Cyberious

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I guess. There's not much story there behind her, Still. I suppose he could always make up a story like Oreo girl. (Was that part even in the series?)
The Oreo thing (later changed to Chocos in universe for legal reasons) comes from a Martian Manhunter comic from 2000. Basically, Martian Manhunter loved them and Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (the Ted Kord one) played a prank on him by stealing his stash and buying all the ones up in the city they were in. They didn't know at the time, but Oreos acted as a addictive narcotic to Martians and J'onn started going into withdrawal and literally hulked out and went on a rampage. They stopped him, he realized he had a problem, and used his shapeshifting powers to purge the addicted cells from his body (which briefly gained sentience and attacked the league before J'onn used his Martian vision to destroy it). J'onn still eats them, but in more moderation since then.

Reactions: Thorgar24

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I just started the game this morning and I think I miss a thing. How can you capture more than the 3 heroines of the start ? Each time a villain speak of a new heroine to capture but no one appeared in the capture menu even if I have some devices to use. Can someone explain me that to do please ? 'Cause the walktrought didn't explain that part of the capture.

Thanks in advance :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I just started the game this morning and I think I miss a thing. How can you capture more than the 3 heroines of the start ? Each time a villain speak of a new heroine to capture but no one appeared in the capture menu even if I have some devices to use. Can someone explain me that to do please ? 'Cause the walktrought didn't explain that part of the capture.

Thanks in advance :)
For most of the girl you need to talk to Roulette or Tala.Only the latest additions are through Catwoman.
For some of them you need a help from Tala.You talk to her,wait some days,talk agan,wait again and then the option to capture them will appera.
For some you need to visit the labs after the talk in order to modify the device a little.I think that is how you capture Lois too.

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
For most of the girl you need to talk to Roulette or Tala.Only the latest additions are through Catwoman.
For some of them you need a help from Tala.You talk to her,wait some days,talk agan,wait again and then the option to capture them will appera.
For some you need to visit the labs after the talk in order to modify the device a little.I think that is how you capture Lois too.
Roulette always told the same thing that everything is good, she speak of a Meta Bordello but i couldn't enter in the building. I met Kong but he never appeared again to launch the prison event :(

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Roulette always told the same thing that everything is good, she speak of a Meta Bordello but i couldn't enter in the building. I met Kong but he never appeared again to launch the prison event :(
Prison event starts after you catch 1 or 2/not sure/ of the big 3-Supergirl,Hawkgirl or Wonder Woman,Then visit Tala and you will see Grodd.

Reactions: Xasta
Jun 20, 2018
and i think its better the heroin and villainess that mind control into stage 3 cucked Lex because they addictive to multiple cock..so Lex need to share with the rest in cell or Bordello..maybe hencewomen fuck others behind Lex back because multiple cock much more pleasureable than one cock...If Lex want entertainment,he can just join in.Lex find Tala,Roulette,Catwomen get gangbang in certain days...Lex can join in..maybe when they are pregnant with some bastard child,they can make Lex as the babies father..perfect slut just like Lex want

Aug 25, 2017
This is getting ridiculous, is Sunset going to post a bugfix? From what I could tell there are no Rose Wilson files in the game. If it is really a massive bug, does anyone know when the damn bugfix will come out?

Reactions: Cyberious

Moegara

Sep 19, 2018
This is getting ridiculous, is Sunset going to post a bugfix? From what I could tell there are no Rose Wilson files in the game. If it is really a massive bug, does anyone know when the damn bugfix will come out?
I'm trying it out and I have already done Rose on the yatch and even hired her as a villain afterwards. No problems whatsoever.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Cant you choose which one you keep?

edit: you can, now the wait for more scenes...
Is there a down side to keeping the original Audrey vs. the clone? Will Vandal figure it out? Lex has too many balls in the air. I mean, follow the effing limo after he has his slaves do their naked walks and boom, you find the secret lair. Its all a ticking bomb.

Reactions: RobertoCasas
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes