Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Would be great if they add more to the reply scenes from the vault, like you can rewatch the whole scene with the text, so many funny texts like the one with Cheshire and Killer Frost when Cheshire says "you have a little pretty mouth, you can use it on my butthole". She said something like that or "you can lick my butt" you can lick my ass".

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
how do you get Rose & Jinx , do they just show up at the hire room or do you need to do something else first . because i have ran the game 7 days in game since update and neither have been able to be hired yet,, i get no one in the hire room at head quarters

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
also thinking maybe its time for a secondary cheat menu , eg when you press c on keyboard cheats come up to give you cash and to hire villains and unlock heroines , maybe the secondary menu unlocks after the game recognizes you have played through the yacht party and prison storylines that way we can hire ivy , bane , metallo , jinx and rose immediately ??? ( didnt add frost as she goes in cell )

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Cells,MB private rooms,the yacht,Tala,Roulette-so far all are repetable.
Can't say about Talia because I am still waiting for the bugfix.

Haha I propose something simular on previous page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/page-610#post-2254229
BTW August update is Vixen not Supergirl.It always was that way.

2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)
That's what I get for writing paragraphs at 4 in the morning

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So far i am and my game and PC are fine and i suck with PC's and for the Tala scene i recorded it with OBS so i can watch it again, i even opened up another game and changed her outfit so i have two versions of that scene though i had to skip some days went from day 83 to 87.
Are we talking about Tala or Talia?
BTW I have posted same redirect to the post about regedit:)

Last edited:

Profesor Nitzsche

Jan 6, 2018
IDK man they just look like super buff ladies to me. This is a pet peeve of mine in general, too many artists draw women who are supposed to be big and strong in the fiction as more 'traditionally feminine' and I don't like it. I guess insecure dudes can get grossed out by attractive women that have more stereotypically masculine traits.
Then don`t guess becouse you are terrible at this. It is a matter of personal taste which women are attractive. If you like ones that are looking like men, then go for it. Hell you can even prefer men for all I care but don`t call other people insecure when you can`t handle other people opinions on such trivial matter as a women look in the computer game. Ok big boy?

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
You guys are so lucky.When I first saw the game -november 2015-there is barely any content-only first 6 superheroines,Tala,Roulette and Mercy+some villains for hire.The most we can get was a strip at Grand Slam.
Actually yes, true blessing in disguise.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes