NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I have yet to play this game a single time without cheating. That being because I am following this project ever since its first release, and at the time, it was EXTREMELY grindy and repetitive. And you often had to start over because of updates.

Is it more balanced now? Is the progression more fun and less of a chore?

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
I actually got it by accident already. I had Superwoman as my henchmen when I checked on WW, and two or three days later she had the slut outfit.

I tried to unlock the magic lady. I spoke to her repeatedly until she vanished from the yacht and I couldn't find her anymore. And that was it. She never showed up.
The only ones left for me are Circe, Talia, and maybe Penguin's girls.
Your thoughts on WW slut outfit?
By magic lady you mean Morgaine? If so, after she leaves the ship there is no more content with her.

How do you find rose
You must choose Slade in Lounge while Yacht event takes place, after that you must look for Rose around the ship( first she is on bow and then in jacuzzi).

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Just dress her up again...

go into any girl's room, costume -> clic on one -> go back -> confirm and you can ask for a new strip.
alright did that, Miss M disapeared, reseted her device, she reapeared, strip option is back, but her slut outfit is gone
NANI!?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Your thoughts on WW slut outfit?
By magic lady you mean Morgaine? If so, after she leaves the ship there is no more content with her.
Yes, Morgaine. I'm terrible with names unless they do something memorable. And the only thing I even remember her from was a single two part Justice League episode. And I honestly remember her annoying brat more than her.
I actually liked the WW slut outfit more than I was expecting. Most of the time I switch them out of it because they're ugly. Like Vixen's or Artemis', for instance. God those were ugly. Only Superwoman, WW, and Raven's have been ones I liked enough to leave them in them. Arguably, I think Starfire's "80's" outfit might count, lol. I liked that one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the dev must concentrate only to fix the bugs now.Leave the missed Vixen's content for next update.
2.2.4-Finish the rest of Vixen.Finish only the cell content for Supergirl and Galatea.That way they can release the game at the start of October and he won't work only on 1 character.
2.2.5-Finish the rest of Supergirl/MB scenes/.Because it is December maybe work on magic characters.Start Zatanna's cell content.Add more scenes for Circe and Morgaine.

eljoyoy

Oct 26, 2018
Does anybody know, if you can reset single girls' storylines?
Id like to do terra again, but reseting the whole game is so bothersome.

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody know, if you can reset single girls' storylines?
Id like to do terra again, but reseting the whole game is so bothersome.
Nope, you are left to either fiddle with game files or use a pre-Terra save file. Both are the same thing I think.
I can provide you with pre-Terra save file as for I didn't do her story.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Are all sex scenes repeatable? or can you at least view them all?
Wish when you go to watch scenes again it would play the with the dialogue.

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, Morgaine. I'm terrible with names unless they do something memorable. And the only thing I even remember her from was a single two part Justice League episode. And I honestly remember her annoying brat more than her.
I actually liked the WW slut outfit more than I was expecting. Most of the time I switch them out of it because they're ugly. Like Vixen's or Artemis', for instance. God those were ugly. Only Superwoman, WW, and Raven's have been ones I liked enough to leave them in them. Arguably, I think Starfire's "80's" outfit might count, lol. I liked that one.
Personally, I really liked Vixen and Artemis' slut outfits.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
My suggestion would be to split updates from now on.
Example: August-September update is supposed to be Supergirl/Galatea but instead he finishes Vixen's content and then does all of supergirl's Bordello stuff and if he has enough time Galatea's shit.

October-November: Finishing Supergirl's cell content/any Galatea content then probably finish a heroine's Bordello content that doesn't have to deal with a henchwoman ( Let's use StarGirl since she is the next closest to being finished that follows that criteria.)

December-January: Finish StarGirl cell content. Because this is a shorter work period for him (Holiday season, so expect less work from him it's only fair he gets some time off.) Maybe do a couple villainess scenes like Cheetah or Giganta.

February-March: Starfire/Blackfire see if he can finish that content in the normal bimonthly cycle. If he can't then just continue with the cycle I set up lol.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Personally, I really liked Vixen and Artemis' slut outfits.
I hated how unbalanced they looked. The parts just didn't look like they should belong together. Which is funny, because I know bupkis about 'fashion'. I just like what I like, right?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are all sex scenes repeatable? or can you at least view them all?
Wish when you go to watch scenes again it would play the with the dialogue.
Cells,MB private rooms,the yacht,Tala,Roulette-so far all are repetable.
Can't say about Talia because I am still waiting for the bugfix.
My suggestion would be to split updates from now on.
Example: August-September update is supposed to be Supergirl/Galatea but instead he finishes Vixen's content and then does all of supergirl's Bordello stuff and if he has enough time Galatea's shit.

October-November: Finishing Supergirl's cell content/any Galatea content then probably finish a heroine's Bordello content that doesn't have to deal with a henchwoman ( Let's use StarGirl since she is the next closest to being finished that follows that criteria.)

December-January: Finish StarGirl cell content. Because this is a shorter work period for him (Holiday season, so expect less work from him it's only fair he gets some time off.) Maybe do a couple villainess scenes like Cheetah or Giganta.

February-March: Starfire/Blackfire see if he can finish that content in the normal bimonthly cycle. If he can't then just continue with the cycle I set up lol.
Haha I propose something simular on previous page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/page-610#post-2254229
BTW August update is Vixen not Supergirl.It always was that way.

2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
I hated how unbalanced they looked. The parts just didn't look like they should belong together. Which is funny, because I know bupkis about 'fashion'. I just like what I like, right?
Yea, Artemis outfit didn't do it for me either.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes