Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Damn I wasn't following this game seriously when the yacht event released, why did it take them a year to make it?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I have been playing this game a very long time and here are some thoughts about it

1. Threat has always seemed borked. Whats the point of the threat? Whats the point of sending Henchmen to destroy the city to lower your threat? Seems to me that it has no point right now. Fix threat plz.

2. Louis Lane is not finished yet...Since we are playing Lex Luthor and Superman is his biggest rival I think that Lex needs to be banging Louis. Not even to mention that Louis was one of the first girls in the game. Finish Louis plz.

3. According to the guide posted in here cloning is possible. Welp for me it has never been possible. I can clone Galatea but after that I can't clone anyone. Fix cloning plz

4. Money is far too easy to earn in this game and not enough things cost money. Once you have all the upgrades and most of the heroines you really wont have to spend money all that much. This might also have to do with the borked Threat mechanic. Plz come up for more money sinks in this game

5. The main city map is hard to read. Its hard to see what buildings can actually be clicked on. After a while you get used to it and adapt but Its still kind of a pain. Make the buildings easier to see on the main map plz.

Reactions: Perkinson78

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
2. Louis Lane is not finished yet...Since we are playing Lex Luthor and Superman is his biggest rival I think that Lex needs to be banging Louis. Not even to mention that Louis was one of the first girls in the game. Finish Louis plz.
Ok people have to be doing this on purpose at this point.

Reactions: xMendoza

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
I think we all agree that progress could be going faster, but in minor defense of Sunset i do think his background scenery work has been very good, it may sound minor but it really aids immersion

I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again, one thing I would like to see him change is to walk back his masculinizing of Superwoman and Wonder Woman, the latter in particular is like a caricature when she's wearing the Diana outfit. I think and I think Superwoman's hips are narrower than Lex himself which is saying a lot given the body shapes are a bit exaggerated re: male vs female

To be blunt Wonder Woman and Superwoman look like a trannies

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can you get all scenes in one playthrough? also if you take one person with you for the yacht event can u see the event again with other girls?
One reason why being able to save and load a game on your own is better than autosave

cellstern

Apr 26, 2017
Can you get all scenes in one playthrough? also if you take one person with you for the yacht event can u see the event again with other girls?
One reason why being able to save and load a game on your own is better than autosave
You should be able to just redo/restart the yacht event with a different girl from Lex's office

Reactions: Catwashere

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
To be blunt Wonder Woman and Superwoman look like a trannies
IDK man they just look like super buff ladies to me. This is a pet peeve of mine in general, too many artists draw women who are supposed to be big and strong in the fiction as more 'traditionally feminine' and I don't like it. I guess insecure dudes can get grossed out by attractive women that have more stereotypically masculine traits.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
IDK man they just look like super buff ladies to me. This is a pet peeve of mine in general, too many artists draw women who are supposed to be big and strong in the fiction as more 'traditionally feminine' and I don't like it. I guess insecure dudes can get grossed out by attractive women that have more stereotypically masculine traits.
Most users on this site cant take strong looking women. They take something like NTR way too serious. I wish everybody realize that everything here is fiction and people will request things they want to see.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
So yes I know this version has bugs, but from what I've read the Talia bug in the office still exists.
Plus new ones...
Think I will hold off a while and hope for fixes

Reactions: JDoog_192

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i don't know the dev but every game has bug's and i do not know how many people are working on this game. i know i don't pay anything so my thought's my not count but good thing's come to those who wait. plues good game's take time

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
well with this update i have lost the strip option in the cells of Batgirl & miss martian , they have disappeared , anyone else ???
as for the Jinx rose content is that just on the yacht party playthrough or is it something else ?

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
Why you obsess so much about something so petty? There are N reasons for a small mistake like this. Misheard, memory slip, typo... Just move from it.
The guy who first brought it up is the one sick of this persistent typo. I was merely curious as to what was causing it and offered speculation as to its cause. When Miðgarðsormr got defensive about it and offered an excuse — that it wasn’t one of those “N reasons” but specifically because of his poor English — I then questioned that because it shouldn’t have been a factor. Two. That’s two whole comments I made about this. Hardly seems obsessive to me.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Okay, what is up with Terra? She's in a cell and things are moving along and then she disappears and is considered "dead"? Where's the body? I'm cloning her, but...where is the body? If she escaped, all hell is going to break loose.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes