Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Additionally, how do I add someone to a cell? I over-upgraded Terra's box and she ended up in a cell. But I can't seem to do that with anyone else (can it only be one at a time?) Help?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I have been playing this game a very long time and here are some thoughts about it

1. Threat has always seemed borked. Whats the point of the threat? Whats the point of sending Henchmen to destroy the city to lower your threat? Seems to me that it has no point right now. Fix threat plz.

2. Louis Lane is not finished yet...Since we are playing Lex Luthor and Superman is his biggest rival I think that Lex needs to be banging Louis. Not even to mention that Louis was one of the first girls in the game. Finish Louis plz.

3. According to the guide posted in here cloning is possible. Welp for me it has never been possible. I can clone Galatea but after that I can't clone anyone. Fix cloning plz

4. Money is far too easy to earn in this game and not enough things cost money. Once you have all the upgrades and most of the heroines you really wont have to spend money all that much. This might also have to do with the borked Threat mechanic. Plz come up for more money sinks in this game

5. The main city map is hard to read. Its hard to see what buildings can actually be clicked on. After a while you get used to it and adapt but Its still kind of a pain. Make the buildings easier to see on the main map plz.
The devs are mixing everything up and making it a mess, instead of them finishing the main characters they put in new characters to make the job even harder. The game is very easy, you don't even have to use cheats to play. But cheat makes you speed up the process of the game. So the game mechanics are still failing as the threat levels are of useless. I think characters like Lois Lane they are saving for the end or when they have an idea to innovate the game, I think it's hard to give new content. Lastly, the game mechanics are a bit awful. The first time I played I was kind of lost and beyond some areas like S.T.A.R.S. Lab, Daily Planet and Cadmus are accessible once or twice and then become inactive. The content the game has been receiving will take years to complete. Imagine for those who are patreons and get all bugged content. It's best to wait until the end of the year, as I think they will have more time to fix everything and put much more content with calm.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Okay, what is up with Terra? She's in a cell and things are moving along and then she disappears and is considered "dead"? Where's the body? I'm cloning her, but...where is the body? If she escaped, all hell is going to break loose.
Probably one of the BEST Comic series and stories of the Teen Titans..

The Judas Contract

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2. Louis Lane is not finished yet...Since we are playing Lex Luthor and Superman is his biggest rival I think that Lex needs to be banging Louis. Not even to mention that Louis was one of the first girls in the game. Finish Louis plz.
4. Money is far too easy to earn in this game and not enough things cost money. Once you have all the upgrades and most of the heroines you really wont have to spend money all that much. This might also have to do with the borked Threat mechanic. Plz come up for more money sinks in this game
2.Don't worry we understand who you mean.But Lois sadly is writen in the old code.We probably won't see her before the rebuild of the game drop around end 2019/start 2020.
4.About the money.When you put all heroines into the cells-well then you get no money at all.So far we have what?Only 4 without cell content-Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.Are they make you enough money to hire constantly Rose/Jinx?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After playing all the way back through the game (ugh) and finally getting the Grodd/prison event and even unlocking Superwoman (who I already knew from the movie, but never knew she was evil female Shazam), I'm now at the yacht party. I've released Poison Ivy and Killer Frost from prison, though neither have actually showed up yet. I still have yet to see Rose or Jinx, or anyone else after the prison event. Its only been 12 days, after all.
Obviously who you choose changes the dialogue. But does the specific female you take actually alter anything important? Because I'm thinking of taking Superwoman.

Edit: Also, how the hell do I get the 'slut' costume for WW? I've been stuck at "I'll let you rest before using the lasso again" for at least 60 game days.

Edit2: Nvmd on the yacht thing. I didn't realize making the day end forced the event, unlike nearly EVERYTHING else in the game.

Last edited:

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
After playing all the way back through the game (ugh) and finally getting the Grodd/prison event and even unlocking Superwoman (who I already knew from the movie, but never knew she was evil female Shazam), I'm now at the yacht party. I've released Poison Ivy and Killer Frost from prison, though neither have actually showed up yet.
Obviously who you choose changes the dialogue. But does the specific female you take actually alter anything important?
I believe you have to focus on doing stuff with Talia to unlock her and Lady Shiva's content. Might also have to do the stuff with Jinx and Rose to make them hirable, but I'm not 100% on that. You can alway redo the event by resetting it in the office if you need to, btw,

Side note, Mary Marvel isn't a female Shazam (technically they have the same powers and the powers come from the same place but they're different characters), she's Shazam's twin sister. Her and Billy's (Shazam) parents were archaeologists and she was traveling with them when they were killed and got kidnapped and later adopted into another family while Billy was taken in by his and Mary's uncle. They were eventually reunited and the wizard gave her the ability to draw on the same powers as Billy.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I believe you have to focus on doing stuff with Talia to unlock her and Lady Shiva's content. Might also have to do the stuff with Jinx and Rose to make them hirable, but I'm not 100% on that. You can alway redo the event by resetting it in the office if you need to, btw,

Side note, Mary Marvel isn't a female Shazam (technically they have the same powers and the powers come from the same place but they're different characters), she's Shazam's twin sister. Her and Billy's (Shazam) parent were archaeologists and she was traveling with them when they were killed and got kidnapped and later adopted into another family while Billy was taken in by his and Mary's uncle. They were eventually reunited and the wizard gave her the ability to draw on the same powers as Billy.
I figured that when I saw her name was Mary 'Batson', the same as Billy's. Either that or alternate reality versions like Power Girl. But she's female, with the same power set, so 'female Shazam'.
In all honesty, I assumed with how battle savage she was that she was just an alternate and more muscular version of Wonder Woman. I never knew 'Mary Marvel' existed. Though I still call Shazam 'Captain Marvel' when I speak, lol.

If I unlock Rose and Jinx on the yacht, and then reset the event after, will I still have them unlocked?

Reactions: Catwashere

ofthedance

Nov 3, 2018
Okay, what is up with Terra? She's in a cell and things are moving along and then she disappears and is considered "dead"? Where's the body? I'm cloning her, but...where is the body? If she escaped, all hell is going to break loose.
She died during the day, when all the heroines go about their normal lives not being locked up. There should be a few additional story details about how she died after your clone is complete and what the knock-on effects of the death are.

Reactions: Jack0h

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I figured that when I saw her name was Mary 'Batson', the same as Billy's. Either that or alternate reality versions like Power Girl. But she's female, with the same power set, so 'female Shazam'.
In all honesty, I assumed with how battle savage she was that she was just an alternate and more muscular version of Wonder Woman. I never knew 'Mary Marvel' existed. Though I still call Shazam 'Captain Marvel' when I speak, lol.

If I unlock Rose and Jinx on the yacht, and then reset the event after, will I still have them unlocked?
In most stuff Superwoman is actually an evil alt universe Wonder Woman, they just decided to use Mary Marvel instead for the movie for whatever reason.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In most stuff Superwoman is actually an evil alt universe Wonder Woman, they just decided to use Mary Marvel instead for the movie for whatever reason.
Honestly... If I had to make bets on WW vs Shazam, I'm betting on the guy who clobbered Superman in a 1v1.
And since as far as I can tell his sister has ALL his powers which puts her on par with Black Adam (who took out the whole league solo a couple times), I'm thinking she is far more likely to win if they're both ready and willing to kill (which all the hero counterparts are).
WW is strong, but she isn't even close to Superman when he isn't holding back. The powers of Shazam would just be superior. Male or female.
Now Donna Troy, on the other hand... The one with the stars for a shirt... She's a beastly WW.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I assume she died fighting Slade. She did cause the place to collapse if I remember correctly. The in-game dialogue between her and lex gives this away after she wakes up from being cloned.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm a bit confused. I reset the yacht and spoke to Jinx and Rose repeatedly until they stopped showing up, even in the jaccuzi... But that was it. Afterwards several days have passed and I still haven't seen them. Is there more to their hiring than having sex with them on the yacht and then chatting one more time?

Edit: On the 8th day after the yacht Jinx finally showed up. No Rose yet, even after 10 days.

Side note: I'm reeeeeally enjoying Killer Frost in my cells. I've laughed almost every time I've moved her event forward :)

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
The guy who first brought it up is the one sick of this persistent typo.
I'm the one who originally brought it up, and if you go back and read the original comment, you'll see why I really asked about it. I was wondering if I was missing some inside joke. Like maybe there was something about her appearance that looked manly. I had no idea. I just couldn't figure why there were more Louis and Yatch references than Lois and Yacht.
That's it. Nothing personal. Be calm. Be calm.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I'm a bit confused. I reset the yacht and spoke to Jinx and Rose repeatedly until they stopped showing up, even in the jaccuzi... But that was it. Afterwards several days have passed and I still haven't seen them. Is there more to their hiring than having sex with them on the yacht and then chatting one more time?

Edit: On the 8th day after the yacht Jinx finally showed up. No Rose yet, even after 10 days.

Side note: I'm reeeeeally enjoying Killer Frost in my cells. I've laughed almost every time I've moved her event forward :)
You have to hire them from the Legion HQ. Who shows up is random (it's an RNG thing determined at the beginning of each day), so just check back each day. For the sex scenes after hiring them, got to the Defenses and place them in Lex's living quarters. You'll have to rehire them afterwards, though (if you do this on the same day you hire them, they should be back in the Legion HQ to rehire and you can repeat until you get all the scenes).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You have to hire them from the Legion HQ. Who shows up is random (it's an RNG thing determined at the beginning of each day), so just check back each day. For the sex scenes after hiring them, got to the Defenses and place them in Lex's living quarters. You'll have to rehire them afterwards, though (if you do this on the same day you hire them, they should be back in the Legion HQ to rehire and you can repeat until you get all the scenes).
That doesn't work. I just tried it with both Ivy and Jinx.
There really needs to be a checklist the way Akabur's games have their 1/X so we can tell if we've unlocked all the scenes without cheating.

Edit: Worked with Jinx on my third try.

Last edited:

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Obviously who you choose changes the dialogue. But does the specific female you take actually alter anything important? Because I'm thinking of taking Superwoman.

Edit: Also, how the hell do I get the 'slut' costume for WW? I've been stuck at "I'll let you rest before using the lasso again" for at least 60 game days.
Who you take does not matter, only who you talk to, Talia foremost because she unlocks that orgy thingy.
Reset the event and take different girl everytime, it's worth it.

As for WW slut outfit, you must first unlock Superwoman slut outfit by simply progressing her cell and after unlocking it, visit Wonder Woman (along with slut outfit Superwoman if I remember correctly).

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
IDK man they just look like super buff ladies to me. This is a pet peeve of mine in general, too many artists draw women who are supposed to be big and strong in the fiction as more 'traditionally feminine' and I don't like it. I guess insecure dudes can get grossed out by attractive women that have more stereotypically masculine traits.

yeah as long as we're taking cheap shots at one another I guess some dudes are in-denial paedophilic homosexuals and like their women to have the pelvis width of a young boy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's ok if we don't agree on stuff man just be civil I like athletic and muscular women quite a lot actually when they still look like women. to be fair though in some of her other poses the V-torso isn't quite so bad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you take it easy man

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As for WW slut outfit, you must first unlock Superwoman slut outfit by simply progressing her cell and after unlocking it, visit Wonder Woman (along with slut outfit Superwoman if I remember correctly).
I actually got it by accident already. I had Superwoman as my henchmen when I checked on WW, and two or three days later she had the slut outfit.

I tried to unlock the magic lady. I spoke to her repeatedly until she vanished from the yacht and I couldn't find her anymore. And that was it. She never showed up.
The only ones left for me are Circe, Talia, and maybe Penguin's girls.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes