Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You have to hire them from the Legion HQ. Who shows up is random (it's an RNG thing determined at the beginning of each day), so just check back each day. For the sex scenes after hiring them, got to the Defenses and place them in Lex's living quarters. You'll have to rehire them afterwards, though (if you do this on the same day you hire them, they should be back in the Legion HQ to rehire and you can repeat until you get all the scenes).
I am presuming that, in order to have sex them up in your room, you have to have had sex with them on the yacht (or 'yatch' for you literalists), right? I've brought Ivy Giganta and Star Sapphire into Lex's quarters and get nothing. The same goes for Talia.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am presuming that, in order to have sex them up in your room, you have to have had sex with them on the yacht (or 'yatch' for you literalists), right? I've brought Ivy Giganta and Star Sapphire into Lex's quarters and get nothing. The same goes for Talia.
They are talking for Jinx and Rose.The girls you are talking about have nothing like that,except Ivy

Reactions: KaiserST

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
She died during the day, when all the heroines go about their normal lives not being locked up. There should be a few additional story details about how she died after your clone is complete and what the knock-on effects of the death are.

Yep. I asked before I figured out that this game incorporates comic storylines. Actually, the game does that pretty well. I imagine at some point that - as per the comics - she will show up at a school without any memories of her misadventures with Slade or the Titans. Lex will grow tired of her love and desire to get preggers and just mindwipe here and kick her to the curb.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
2.Don't worry we understand who you mean.But Lois sadly is writen in the old code.We probably won't see her before the rebuild of the game drop around end 2019/start 2020.
4.About the money.When you put all heroines into the cells-well then you get no money at all.So far we have what?Only 4 without cell content-Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.Are they make you enough money to hire constantly Rose/Jinx?
Probably not, but Jinx is portrayed as hot as fuq.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
why not? At least four characters address the possibility of pregnancy, and I think it would be just like Lex to want to populate a future with his superior offspring. I'm surprised he hasn't clones every female he has access to forthis eventuality. He can have sex with the copy while the original (or, in Audrey or Terra's case a copy of a copy) waddled around in the family way.
He's kind of a selfish prick that way. It also explains why he doesn't go down on any of his captives. Its all about his pleasure.

At least, that's my opinion.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
They are talking for Jinx and Rose.The girls you are talking about have nothing like that,except Ivy
I'm assuming the Jinx hiring unlock doesn't go away if I reset the yacht event to recruit Rose...
I find it a tad annoying I have to keep hiring Jinx even after she's gotten to the nickname unlock phase. I dont see why she wouldn't be considered permanent once she has that level of affection for Lex...

Reactions: xMendoza

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Cells,MB private rooms,the yacht,Tala,Roulette-so far all are repetable.
Can't say about Talia because I am still waiting for the bugfix.

Haha I propose something simular on previous page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/page-610#post-2254229
BTW August update is Vixen not Supergirl.It always was that way.

2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)
There is a bugfix on this site, i also seen on this thread that one of the scenes with Tala is not repeatable.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/page-561#post-2050714 this is a fix for Talia.
So it looks like all scenes but the one for Tala are repeatable.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
There is a bugfix on this site, i also seen on this thread that one of the scenes with Tala is not repeatable.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/page-561#post-2050714 this is a fix for Talia.
So it looks like all scenes but the one for Tala are repeatable.
Unless you are comfortable playing with regedit there isn't a fix though.
Me personally I'd rather not risk bricking my computer just to fix something the dev should have done this update.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Artemis is my favorite currently. Now when Stargirl is finished, she'll probably be my favorite. I love Stargirl.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Unless you are comfortable playing with regedit there isn't a fix though.
Me personally I'd rather not risk bricking my computer just to fix something the dev should have done this update.
So far i am and my game and PC are fine and i suck with PC's and for the Tala scene i recorded it with OBS so i can watch it again, i even opened up another game and changed her outfit so i have two versions of that scene though i had to skip some days went from day 83 to 87.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I'm not sure if you'd call it egocentric, but I do think he believes himself to be the best possible incarnation of Lex Luthor.
Yeah, that might not be the right word but it was the only one I could think of. What I mean is two Luthors is too many and Lex knows that. He knows that having a second Lex around would just mean two Luthors fighting for dominance.
Artemis is my favorite currently. Now when Stargirl is finished, she'll probably be my favorite. I love Stargirl.
Artemis is good, but I love Oreocrack whore Miss Martian. The one I really want to see finished though is Batgirl. I love me some Batgirl.

Hey, do we know what the second unlock thing on the collars is for?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes