Vyracon

May 21, 2017
Who is the counterpart of Lex Luthor in Marvel Comics?
Well, there's Norman Osborn who has that whole super-rich-and-also-reasonably-evil thing going for him. Sadly, he tends to have episodes of pure insanity. But i'd have to agree with others, that Doc Doom is probably the best choice here, given his penchant to have women dress up in bikinis and have them hang around his throne with optional chains and/or wild animals. Dude's living the life.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Lex is kind of like them all but not really.

He has a battle suit but he is so not iron man. His best suit is actually Apokaliptic.
He's only like Osborn in that he's rich: he doesn't do fighting himself and he isn't crazy.
He's like the Kingpin in that he's rich (and bald) but half the time Lex isn't anywhere near as strong or intimidating and most of the time he's not even a criminal.
With all that said he's the furthest thing from Doctor Doom imaginable.

I'm really not a Lex fan, the overwhelming majority of his stories feature him as nothing more than a vector to introduce kryptonite. I guess that's why I can't get huffy about any deviation from canon in his portrayal.

Deathor

Dec 15, 2017
I have been playing for a couple hours now and i can only get to blowjobs. How tf fo i have sex?

Helpppp

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One question
All girls have sex scene?
Roluette,Tala,Talia,Jinx,Rose
Star Sapphire,Cheetah,Giganta,Livewire,Mercy,Harley,Galatea,Cheshire,Blackfire,Superwoman-yacht
Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen,next days add Supergirl-cells,private room
Raven-Tala's lair
Cheshire and Galatea/this week/-cells

Reactions: xMendoza

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Luthor did not mind control Starfire ,she is so easy so Lex just talked her into it
I guess I haven't played this in a while because I distinctively remember that you put a fucking obedience device on her after sending a villain to beat her up and take her against her will.
Pretty sure the obedience device is the only reason she doesn't bust out the moment she wakes up.

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I guess I haven't played this in a while because I distinctively remember that you put a fucking obedience device on her after sending a villain to beat her up and take her against her will.
Pretty sure the obedience device is the only reason she doesn't bust out the moment she wakes up.
The villains were never sent to beat them up ,but to quietly follow them in safe distance until the device attuned itself to their brainwaves, making them leave their home and come to Luthor's Lair after they fall asleep, without any memory the next day.

The device is definitely programmed to hinder any Escape attempts, but in Starfires case it is not necessary, because Luthors told her at his first visit, that the other members of the teen titans had to sell her out as a slave to recue their super hero group, as they don't have enough money.
And she's so un-be-lie-vab-ly naive, that she believes him immediately and accepts her new role as an obedient slave. In fact, she even loves her new Slave-role ,because it's so much better than any other times, she was a slave. She doesn't have to do unhuman work or is being shouted at....just being in that room. She is SO submissive, that it is partially to much even for Lex Luthor himself! xD

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The villains were never sent to beat them up ,but to quietly follow them in safe distance until the device attuned itself to their brainwaves, making them leave their home and come to Luthor's Lair after they fall asleep, without any memory the next day.

The device is definitely programmed to hinder any Escape attempts, but in Starfires case it is not necessary, because Luthors told her at his first visit, that the other members of the teen titans had to sell her out as a slave to recue their super hero group, as they don't have enough money.
And she's so un-be-lie-vab-ly naive, that she believes him immediately and accepts her new role as an obedient slave. In fact, she even loves her new Slave-role ,because it's so much better than any other times, she was a slave. She doesn't have to do unhuman work or is being shouted at....just being in that room. She is SO submissive, that it is partially to much even for Lex Luthor himself! xD
Yup,unlike her sister,she is the better option as hencewomen,what Lex expecting already in her..the perfect slave and obedient to their master

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes