Mar 13, 2019
Yup,unlike her sister,she is the better option as hencewomen,what Lex expecting already in her..the perfect slave and obedient to their master
The henchwomen are full-timers, which is not an option with the heroines, who keep living their everyday lives while awake (except maybe clone-Terra).

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji and Cyberious

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So today is September 30th
We will either have the game release or its the start of the release week.
Either way we should have a sneak peek image which is good

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
GunsmokeGames has posted at least 4 places on the first page on the thread from where you can download the update
like Uploadheaven,Void ,etc...

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Update delayed until tomorrow. ( )

"Title pretty much sums it up. We are extremely frustrated at how somethings are completely out of our hands. SR7's internet has been up and down all week. It finally died earlier this morning. SR7 was able to get the techs to come out and we were hoping that they'd be able to fix it today. Unfortunately, they were unable to and said they'd have to come back to finish the job tomorrow. We're really sorry about this guys, "

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Update delayed until tomorrow. ( )

"Title pretty much sums it up. We are extremely frustrated at how somethings are completely out of our hands. SR7's internet has been up and down all week. It finally died earlier this morning. SR7 was able to get the techs to come out and we were hoping that they'd be able to fix it today. Unfortunately, they were unable to and said they'd have to come back to finish the job tomorrow. We're really sorry about this guys, "
drats

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not buying that excuse but even if it's true, why wouldn't they just put the build on a HDD and upload it at Smokeshank's place?
Are you always this sceptical or do the devs warrant such scepticism? I already heard stories^^
I mean it's just a day delay, I don't see a need to fabricate a lie to your community for just 24 Hours.
And maybe SR7 wanted to do some final adjustments to the update where he needed the web for (I don't know, I'm not into
this field at all^^)

Reactions: JackHammer

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
You see, the day you lost the internet was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was yesterday.

And the day before.

And probably tomorrow.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
GunsmokeGames has posted at least 4 places on the first page on the thread from where you can download the update
like Uploadheaven,Void ,etc...
Gunsmoke Games doesn't post shit. Read the message above the downloads.

:unsure: Free update postponed. Internet goes down but will be back up tomorrow after the patreon monthly billing clicks through. :unsure:
It's a FREE update. We literally gain nothing from it being before or after the monthly billing processes.

Are you always this sceptical or do the devs warrant such scepticism? I already heard stories^^
I mean it's just a day delay, I don't see a need to fabricate a lie to your community for just 24 Hours.
And maybe SR7 wanted to do some final adjustments to the update where he needed the web for (I don't know, I'm not into
this field at all^^)
He's one of GG's resident haters. There's five primary ones on here I call The Facepalm Five. Anything at all that could remotely be construed negatively, they'll bitch about it. And if they can't find anything they'll make random shit up.

Just look at all the people calling this a delay, despite knowing for six months that the release window for this update is Sept 30th - Oct 6th. And of course they won't mention how in 4 years there's only been a delay twice. Or how the first update when we moved to release windows was delivered the first day.

We moved to release windows specifically for shit like this.

Except they don't ever intend to use the window unless it's necessary, and said nothing about using it this time. In fact they said in the previews it would be the 30th. So yes just another missed deadline.
Except it was wildly outside of our control and that doesn't change the fact that there is a set release window. It is not late or delayed until after October 6th.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes