junito

May 27, 2017
anyone know if a save can bug talia quesline? yatch quest she visit one time and after that nothing, seens that this bug should have been corrected a while ago so dont know if is my save game

cuentatemp15

Mar 20, 2019
Can you post the Mac link?
It's not out for Mac yet

Are all those costumes scenes really real how can I unlock them? Are they really in a game or something you download? Are there anymore characters with costumes if yes who are they?
They're part of the new Halloween event, you need to go to the Strip Club to trigger it

Please put images in spoiler tag.
Sorry, i already fixed it

How do I load a downloaded save file?
If it's a .reg file, you just click it and accept

how to trigger halloween events?
Go to the strip club after Talia and Almerac stuff

anyone know if a save can bug talia quesline? yatch quest she visit one time and after that nothing, seens that this bug should have been corrected a while ago so dont know if is my save game
Just keep skipping days until she comes to the office again

after talk to jynx in the legion headquarters how progress with her?
You have to set her to guard your room

Reactions: Catwashere

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
So here's the issue currently as in changelog it says Orgy, not 3some so I believe the fix should have it as the orgy that it lists it to be meaning multiple girls in the scene not just two with lex like really some people really need to get to relearn their definitions
I'm pretty sure you don't get to play Grammar Police when you post a comment that has three sentences crammed together as one sentence, and you don't even put a period at the end. I didn't even mention the numerous other grammatical errors in your post.
Orgy, threesome, whatever. It's not one-on-one. Give the guy a break, he just delivered a big update when there wasn't even supposed to be one.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
"Livewire Conv 2"
"Livewire Conv 3"
"Livewire Conv 4"
Hahahaha! :ROFLMAO::p:LOL:

I find it a bit ironic that guests keep talking about how many villains showed up for the party when there are considerably less to interact with this time around...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure you don't get to play Grammar Police when you post a comment that has three sentences crammed together as one sentence, and you don't even put a period at the end. I didn't even mention the numerous other grammatical errors in your post.
Orgy, threesome, whatever. It's not one-on-one. Give the guy a break, he just delivered a big update when there wasn't even supposed to be one.
I'm not shitting on Sunset here, this update is fantastic for coming out of left field.
That said I do think orgy was misleading in name. When I read the changelog I figured it'd be a huge party where all the girls were involved (and was really looking forward to Raven and Starfire seeing each other) and we'd be going between the girls at the party. Not Yacht 2, pick your girl and go. This way is fine for sure, but the name is legit misleading.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm not shitting on Sunset here, this update is fantastic for coming out of left field.
That said I do think orgy was misleading in name. When I read the changelog I figured it'd be a huge party where all the girls were involved (and was really looking forward to Raven and Starfire seeing each other) and we'd be going between the girls at the party. Not Yacht 2, pick your girl and go. This way is fine for sure, but the name is legit misleading.
Frankly, this Halloween yacht party feels unfinished, like there is more content that wasn't put in yet...

Just off the top of my head, some sex scenes don't trigger (Jinx promises a second round, but the henchwoman "orgy" always interrupts that and Livewire's dialogue only delivers placeholders after the first conversation), the henchwoman "orgy" scenes only display one image - the way they are written, there is a line about Lex switching to the second partner, but that is immediately followed by a concluding line that ends the party, the yacht feels even more empty than before - the jacuzzi is still selectable but nobody seems to ever use it, and lastly, I don't know how it was for anyone else, but the event didn't allow me to choose my henchwoman the first time I played through. I had Galatea selected and the event told me which henchwomen were not available, the game then chose Cheshire for me.

Last edited:

Pfactor

Jan 25, 2018
I can't get anything to work. After Talia and Maxima speak, every room, teleport or cell I go to now gives me a black screen.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes