Scær

Dec 28, 2018
The update is unplayable, is full of bugs. There is an infinite repetition of frame everytime i go in the jacuzzi or in the helm, that ends witch a freeze. I'm stuck in the party and i can't go on..

Reactions: Core13

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
reall saying there is more livewire in lex bedroom but i get this all the time
1572632907499.png

according Changelog 2.5.5.

- Livewire Content
- Living Meme Costume
- Halloween Dance Scenes
- Sex Scenes

but it always stops here

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if we will get a party for christmas? :unsure:
nice event but there is some bugs in the event i got the the starfire/blackfire scene when in reality i choose wonderwoman/superwoman.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So many are still insisting to play the update immediately even when they know that there will be some bugs.
She Hulk and Wonder Woman are both my favorites,not to mention today is my birthday,but I will wait for the fix.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
"Livewire Conv 2"
"Livewire Conv 3"
"Livewire Conv 4"
Hahahaha! :ROFLMAO::p:LOL:

I find it a bit ironic that guests keep talking about how many villains showed up for the party when there are considerably less to interact with this time around...
I think that this is an instance being called, instead of the dialog it shows that. And I think they'll update it with more people on the next patch, or at least I hope so

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The one standout spot I've managed to find so far in what content is present for the Halloween yacht party is an interaction between Jinx and Raven. I haven't seen anything similar for other heroines, but I am hoping once this release is updated, there will be more interesting scenes like this...

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How do you initiate the halloween yacht party? I only see normal yacht party in the events table

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry to sound like a noob but in terms of meta-bordello roughly which heroines have costumes that can be unlocked in the stable area? for batgirl I only have her new and old outfits with nude variations and supergirl just her normal costume and her fully nude, is there some trigger I'm missing to get more unlocked?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry to sound like a noob but in terms of meta-bordello roughly which heroines have costumes that can be unlocked in the stable area? for batgirl I only have her new and old outfits with nude variations and supergirl just her normal costume and her fully nude, is there some trigger I'm missing to get more unlocked?
Artemis and Vixen for sure,but Vixen is giving me bugs.
For Artemis/Slade bordello scene you need her additional costume

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes