Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
So many are still insisting to play the update immediately even when they know that there will be some bugs.
She Hulk and Wonder Woman are both my favorites,not to mention today is my birthday,but I will wait for the fix.
And if nobody play it how you find bugs?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you canot use some1 else save file ether start over or dont play at all
start and you can sort-of cheat in the begin for most off the stuff so dont wine for a stupid save file isnt needed in this game there inst any grinding

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Sorry to sound like a noob but in terms of meta-bordello roughly which heroines have costumes that can be unlocked in the stable area? for batgirl I only have her new and old outfits with nude variations and supergirl just her normal costume and her fully nude, is there some trigger I'm missing to get more unlocked?
Well, you could try looking through the entire changelog for who has those scenes... look for the words "private room" and "exhibition."

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The one standout spot I've managed to find so far in what content is present for the Halloween yacht party is an interaction between Jinx and Raven. I haven't seen anything similar for other heroines, but I am hoping once this release is updated, there will be more interesting scenes like this...
Then you haven't picked Superwoman and Wonder Woman, yet. Circe (wearing a WW costume) and WW (dressed as She-Hulk) have a section where they interact, as well.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Artemis and Vixen for sure,but Vixen is giving me bugs.
For Artemis/Slade bordello scene you need her additional costume
Okay so to unlock said additional costumes is done by just doing the actions in the costume prior for example have supergirl in her original outfit, do bj, sex and anal and then strip her and repeat actions while supergirl is nude then next outfit is unlocked?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Then you haven't picked Superwoman and Wonder Woman, yet. Circe (wearing a WW costume) and WW (dressed as She-Hulk) have a section where they interact, as well.
You are correct. I played that one last. As I stated in another post, I started with Cheshire after the game chose that henchwoman for me because Galatea isn't in that event (yet... hopefully).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You are correct. I played that one last. As I stated in another post, I started with Cheshire after the game chose that henchwoman for me because Galatea isn't in that event (yet... hopefully).
If Galatea is added, I really hope we bring Supergirl with her. Maybe Talia+Batgirl, lol.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
If Galatea is added, I really hope we bring Supergirl with her. Maybe Talia+Batgirl, lol.
Given that all the scenes that have been added thus far have been rivalries already present in the game, I would say the first you mention is very likely. I wonder what the Harley and Mercy ones would be? They are each others' rivals.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould say sinestro as the leader off the heist team and shade i think that's the best combi it always gives me a 100%heist

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i whould say sinestro as the leader off the heist team and shade i think that's the best combi it always gives me a 100%heist
Depends on the heist, honestly. Sinestro+Atomic Skull do well for tech based heists. So do Atomic Skull and Star Sapphire. I actually don't even bother with Shade anymore, because many other villains do a far better job on send outs.Toy Man is a good lead for tech, as well.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes