locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you canot use some1 else save game becausse it just whont work whit this game you have start from begin its not really grinding like most off these games

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
i played once this game till more or less the end of that current version, 3 or 4 months ago maybe even more far away in time... now, i have a new PC and serioulsy, i dont fucking want to play again this game from the start, that's why i fucking hate the infinite games, dudes, enough, finish the fucking GAME ALREADY

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just saw from some link to costume and scene on the main op that batgirl has bordello costumes of old ripped and new ripped...how to get those?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Christ, if I wanted this many bugs I'd just go to the Victoria Bug Zoo in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Damn, I was going to suggest we meet up there, but I am actually headed to the Victoria Bug Zoo in Victoria, British Columbia, New Zealand. So confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: HollowVoice

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I got this really comprehensive, but messy guide of all the scenes and costume combinations. So yeah

Edit: Updated for 2.2.333
In that guide it mentions new ripped and old ripped for batgrl...how is that possible to acquire? As I got new costume, old costume, new nude and old nude...nothing yet for ripped

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
First scene with Superwoman/Wonder Woman in the Halloween party is bugged, it shows the scene with blackfire and starfire. Now with this surprise update, can we expect the next one in December like the 2 month schedule, or maybe only January now ?

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well that was unexpected, but in a really, really great way.

The Halloween update was something that almost anyone knew was coming, yet it's release just a month after the SG update is a big surprise. Content wise I have no complains, however as usual the bugs were the bumps in the road, this time however, they didn't bother me as much, more in the review below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy among you.

Fun content with some of the fan favorite after just one month of wait + bugs = Still a great update 8.5/10

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I hate the grind. I'm on day 426 trying to unlock the rest of the tala content, maxamina and howleen content. have unlocked the regular yacht content. Any advice

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and i am stuck on courtney stargirl or something i canot get her further then dancing
while in other versions i believe i even banged her in the cell

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes