NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Ok has anyone figured out how to get the Mac version to work cause it literally says, The application "SU_2.2.5mac" can't be opened. I have a feeling it's cause of macOS Catalina but there should be some work around.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have an updated rip of pics - while I like the game the last time I played it (like over a year ago) the grind is too much

Reactions: naxerx

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I don't quite appreciate this update. Not exactly filled with my fetishes. But I'm not gonna retrieve my donuts. Content is content. As long as it doesn't turns back into 1 month 2 mb of content type of deal. Cmoooon Raven/wonderwoman/Audrey cumslut content. Please be this year.

Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I can't wait to see Lex take on the IRS in the next event. You can have filing mini games, making sure all your employees get their W-2's on time, find ways to get tax write offs...this game would be drastically better with that.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Savefile if you don't want to play everything again:

It's an old file, you still need to unlock a few things (Talia, Almerac, etc) before you can go to the Strip Club and trigger the Halloween event (im not sure though, so go to the strip club and see if it triggers..)

This characters have been completed: Batgirl, Terra, Artemis, Supergirl, Miss Martian and Raven
Whoa whoa whoa, I thought Raven cumslut was not complete yet. One of the mods even nagged me for even mentioning the idea of them being complete. But there is not Raven Cumslut content yet, is there?

djalternative

Feb 20, 2019
Ok has anyone figured out how to get the Mac version to work cause it literally says, The application "SU_2.2.5mac" can't be opened. I have a feeling it's cause of macOS Catalina but there should be some work around.
It depends on what you use to extract it. I forget what works for me but the normal archive utility doesn't work and neither do a couple others that I have. I suspect there's a couple of different ways of unpacking it and one way doesn't work while a different way does. The one I use that typically works is Extractor by FIPLAB Ltd.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
It depends on what you use to extract it. I forget what works for me but the normal archive utility doesn't work and neither do a couple others that I have. I suspect there's a couple of different ways of unpacking it and one way doesn't work while a different way does. The one I use that typically works is Extractor by FIPLAB Ltd.
Thats what I used but it is still saying, The application "SU_2.2.5mac" can't be opened. Now this isn't the issue of unpacking it like I think you think it is. This is what it says when I try to play.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't quite appreciate this update. Not exactly filled with my fetishes. But I'm not gonna retrieve my donuts. Content is content. As long as it doesn't turns back into 1 month 2 mb of content type of deal. Cmoooon Raven/wonderwoman/Audrey cumslut content. Please be this year.
You mean next year,right?
We know that WW/SW and SF/BF will come after the launch of the rebuild not before.
Audrey I can see her in update next year together with another blonde-Stargirl.
Well that was unexpected, but in a really, really great way.

The Halloween update was something that almost anyone knew was coming, yet it's release just a month after the SG update is a big surprise. Content wise I have no complains, however as usual the bugs were the bumps in the road, this time however, they didn't bother me as much, more in the review below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy among you.

Fun content with some of the fan favorite after just one month of wait + bugs = Still a great update 8.5/10
Yeah the halloween poll was 2 years ago and it takes several months.
So long that I didn't remember that Blackfire was suppose to be "egyptian princess":)
BTW are GG from Russia or just happen to know russian like realy good?/That Stargirl:)/
Also if I remember right for Artemis wins some Devil costume not the Sexy Commando,Cheshire was cop, WW was french maid,Starfire something space
Mercy-Baroness,Batgirl-Daphne,Supergirl-Sailor Moon?Galatea-something like WVM school outfits?

Last edited:

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
How do you start the Maxima stuff? And is the first yacht event repeatable or would you have to mess with the saves to replay it?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
How do you start the Maxima stuff? And is the first yacht event repeatable or would you have to mess with the saves to replay it?
You probably need the wedding with Talia to be done before that.After a week or two when you go to Lex corp,Maxima will confront you.
Yacht first event,same as prison event- you can replay it from Office-reset event

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I thought you guys understood by now that you have to wait for at least a few weeks every release so that the bugs can sometimes maybe kinda be fixed.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I thought you guys understood by now that you have to wait for at least a few weeks every release so that the bugs can sometimes maybe kinda be fixed.
Probably most don't play the game from 4 years:)
I was trying to explain it to them several times,but it seems they insisit to find all bugs for themselves:)

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
You probably need the wedding with Talia to be done before that.After a week or two when you go to Lex corp,Maxima will confront you.
Yacht first event,same as prison event- you can replay it from Office-reset event
I assume the wedding with Talia comes out of her interactions during the yacht event? Or is it tied to Chesire's stuff?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes