pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i still don't know how to start the halloween yacht party , i got the sazu content so i know ii got the new version ok , help please

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i have been to roulette for days in game and nothing has trigged , i have tired giving her money , talking to her in her office and pressing the talk and it says "nothing new " . idk

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
What is the "Blue" costume?
Is it the old uniform one?
Also, why is the bug that makes the "sex" option for supergirl disappear when galatea is henchwomen still exist?
The Blue Costume is the one that looks exactly like the usual design of the Superman's uniform, forgot its name but i think its called "Older", about this bug i have no idea, atleast for me it was fixed

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i have been to roulette for days in game and nothing has trigged , i have tired giving her money , talking to her in her office and pressing the talk and it says "nothing new " . idk
Did you finish all events with Talia?Both weddings?

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
yes i had , but now i went back into the game , and i have lost my maxima progress , supergirl has rest to dance only and i have lost rose and jinx as hired villians , look like i will have to start over again

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
The Blue Costume is the one that looks exactly like the usual design of the Superman's uniform, forgot its name but i think its called "Older", about this bug i have no idea, atleast for me it was fixed
Yeah I tried that but still not working.
What do I need to do?
This is the most annoying costume ever.

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Talked to Roulette, invited Superwoman, Chesire, Blackfire and Tala.
Had to play 5 times the yacht event before the Halloween Party got triggered.
The first Superwoman Wonder Women Scene is bugged and plays the Starfire Blackfire blowjob scene instead.

Nov 30, 2018
how do you access the halloween event
The event is triggered once you visit Roulette at Glamour Slam. Then, you will have a choice to invite 1 character (check on the changelog for which to take). When you finish the Halloween yacht event, you can repeat it from Lexcorp Office.

Nov 30, 2018
Just a warning to everyone who skips dialogues.

In this Halloween event, if you skip too quickly, you will be stuck at certain scenes where you can't interact at all.
When you see edges of backgrounds turning black or flashing black, then you better slow down.
In that case, you will need to restart SU.

Use the mouse button instead of the keyboard.

Reactions: zanetti100
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes