Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone think we are going to get anymore female characters added in? If yes when could we get them?

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
People have found this in the game files ,its as you can guess one the outer Halloween themes (we will hopefully see them soon) 1572887936599.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Harley has disappeared from my game its been ten days in a row where is says she isint in her room. Does anyone know a solution? Maybe by editing the registry?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Does anyone think we are going to get anymore female characters added in? If yes when could we get them?
Has been discussed. For now the main focus is to finish breaking in the existing implemented heroines/villains. With some little new content on the side.
More of a Quality over Quantity thing. But the bi-monthly update release schedule with descent to above descent quantity of content leaves a lot to be desired.

I’m really surprised there are soo few animations how have patrons not demanded it lol
It was already discussed. Animations hindered progress and put out very little content.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Skads

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
I hope not , i want all the characters we have who havent got completed storylines to happen fist , like black canary , hawkgirl , zatanna , huntress need cells , stargirl and starfire have to have there storys done as well . first that first i say

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes